574432498899K, Festool Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set With Systainer Assortment TL Kit
Festool Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set with Systainer Accessory set (Consists of Domino 574432 and Accessory Set 498899)
574432498899, Festool Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set With Systainer Assortment TL Kit (574432 and 498899)
574432 Domino Joiner DF 500 Q
To ensure exact positioning and consistent mortise cuts, the trim stop and cross stop are a set of bonus additions in the Domino Joiner DF 500 Set.
You can create angled mortises from any 0-90°angle, choose between different mortising depths, and adjust mortise width in order to align and join panels easily. This joinery system allows you to do precise, reliable adjustments and stops in a matter of seconds unlike what has traditionally taken hours. You're essentially saving time and energy with having perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time. The solid wood Domino tenon is 100% rotation proof, resulting in secure, long-lasting joints. Properly using dust extraction vastly extends cutter life by keeping your mortises clean and glue-ready. Using the Domino 500 system makes your work faster and effortless , producing consistent results every time. Backed by a three-year warranty, Festool guarantees a quality power tool and years of reliable service.
- Positioning: With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
- Carbide Tip Spiral Bit: Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material.
- Pivoting Fence: Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Stepped Height Stop: 7 different step positions for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment.
- Depth Control: Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application.
- Dust Extraction: Your mortises are clean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a dust extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Mortise Width Adjustment: Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Rapid Bit Change: Means you can change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size.
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
- Power consumption: 420 watts
- Cutter Spindle Speed: 24,300 RPM
- Mortising Depth Stop: 15/32", 19/32" 25/32", 31/32", 1 3/32" (12, 15, 20, 25, 28 mm)
- Domino Slot Cutter Dia: 3/16", 15/64", 5/16", 25/64" (5, 6, 8, 10 mm)
- Mortising Height: 3/16"1 3/16" (5-30 mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
Festool Beech Tenons are made from all-natural, solid hardwood for strength and stability. The Beech Tenon serves as a true floating tenon in mortise and tenon applications such as furniture, cabinetmaking, casing and frame work. The flat, elongated design will not rotate, ensuring perfect alignment for both edge and face gluing. Suitable for both plywood and solid wood applications, the dense beech tenon will not expand or telegraph through material, leaving you with clean, flat, and consistent surfaces. The Domino Tenon is embossed with glue pockets, and is approximately 2mm shorter than nominal length, allowing space in the mortise for glue. Tenons come in removable plastic bins. Assortment includes 5 Cutters, Domino Assortment Systainer, and 1060 tenons. Tenon assortment: 4 x 20mm (450), 5 x 30mm (225); 6 x 40mm (150); 8 x 40mm (100); 8 x 50mm (75); 10 x 50mm (60). Cutter assortment: D4mm (1), D5mm (1); D6mm (1); D8mm (1); D10mm (1).
- DF 500 Q Joiner
- D5 (5mm) Domino Cutter
- Support Bracket
- Operating Wrench
- Trim Stop
- Cross Stop
- Plug-It Power Cord
- Systainer 2 T-Loc
- Systainer to sort and keep Domino tenons together and for easy access to them when working
- Includes three plastic, removable storage bins with dividers
- Includes new T-Loc Systainer
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form