574447, Festool Domino XL Joiner DF 700 Set
574447, Festool Domino Joiner DF 700 XL Set
With the trim and cross stop included, the Domino 700 perfects mortising narrow stock and edge joining.
The Domino XL saves you time and space because you're occupying a small amount of space in additon to reducing set-up and machining time. For large-scale joinery, this Festool joiner is perfect because it uses thicker, longer tenons up to 5 1/2 inches in length. Your work performance is more efficient as you rapidly switch between a wide range of joint sizes using simple controls and adjustments. This Domino XL joinery system allows you to do precise, reliable adjustments and stops in a matter of seconds unlike what has traditionally taken hours. You're essentially saving time and energy with having perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time. Buying new materials for re-cutting work is not necessary with the patented oscillating cutter action because it reduces the chance of kickback. Backed by a three-year warranty, Festool guarantees a quality power tool and years of reliable service.
- Positioning: With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing
- Carbide Tip Spiral Bit: Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material
- Pivoting Fence: Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°
- Stepped Height Stop: 7 different step positions for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment
- Depth Control: Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application
- Dust Extraction: Your mortises are clean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a dust extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life
- Mortise Width Adjustment: Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels
- Rapid Bit Change: Means you can change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises
- Power consumption: 720 watts
- Cutter Spindle Speed: 21,000 RPM
- Mortising Depth: Adjusts from 19/32" to 2-3/4" (15-70mm, 5mm increments)
- Domino Cutter Range: 8 10, 12, 14 mm
- Miters: 0-90°
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- DF 700 XL Joiner
- D12 (12mm) Domino Cutter
- Support Bracket
- Plug-it Power Cord
- Spindle Wrench
- Trim Stop
- Cross Stop
- Systainer 5 T-Loc
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form