574689, Festool OF 2200 EB Imp Plunge Router
574689, Festool OF 2200 EB imp Plunge Router
The OF 2200 is Festool's most powerful router meaning smoother, cleaner and faster cutting.
Bearing 2200 watts, this Festool router is powerful enough to handle the biggest bits with the fewest number of plunges. The triple-bearing design is an important feature because it ensures a long service-life of the tool. With this design, the spindle is less likely to wobble, causing the tool to have more control at such a high exertion speed. The power trigger, trigger lock, locking knob for the double-column plunge depth and release trigger are all right at your fingertips, providing a fast and easy start and finish. For extended use, user fatigue is greatly reduced with this Festool's ergonomic controls. Using the four-position turret saves you valuable time because there is no need to reset the plunge depth. To ensure precise, consistent results, the plunge depth can lock to reduce the chance of motor to plate deflection. Tool-free base changes, repeatable depth stops, and a ratcheting collet are beneficial features that can reduce downtime needed for setup and adjustment. The workshop or jobsite functions more efficiently with the use of dust extraction, resullting in the increase of visibility and saving valuable cleanup time. The OF 2200 router delivers the smoothest and most controllable routing experience due to a combination of its power and weight. Backed by a three-year warranty, Festool guarantees a high-quality power tool and years of reliable service.
- Imperial measurement marks for precise depth of cut
- Dust Extraction Column is placed on the back of the OF 2200 and extends to the top of the router and includes a swivel nozzle
- Magnetic Spindle Brake of the OF 2200 is a faster, more reliable method of retarding spindle motion.
- Triple Bearing Design dampens spindle and bit deflection; with bearings at the top, middle and bottom, the spindle is less likely to wobble
- Locking Depth Stop Rod allows you save time by locking the OF 2200 in its plunged position and calibrate the plunge depth
- Retractable, Spring-Loaded 360° Dust Shroud maximizes dust extraction while providing high visibility of the workpiece
- Double Locking Plunge Columns actuates against both of the anodized plunge columns to prevent movement
- The power trigger, trigger lock, locking knob for the double-column plunge depth lock and release trigger for the 360° dust shroud are intuitively placed letting you work smarter
- The flat top makes changing bits and bases easier
- Edge Guide System (494 680), sold separately, provides the quickest, most accurate way to perform edge routing
- Plunge Depth Lock actuates the double-column locking mechanism and once locked in place you can work confidently knowing that the plunge depth will be securely set
- Four Position Depth Stop Turret allows you to make a finish pass after making an initial pass without having to reset the plunge depth
- Variable Speed Control dials in the appropriate spindle speed based on the material and application
- Power consumption - 15 amps
- Drive shaft speed - 10,000 - 22,000 RPM
- Quick depth adjustment range - 3 5/32" (80mm)
- Maximum bit diameter - 3-1/2" (89 mm)
- Collet diameter range - 1/4" & 1/2" & 8mm
- Weight - 17.2 lbs (7.8kg)
- OF 2200 EB
- Collet - 1/2 in.
- Chip catcher
- Dust extraction hood
- Standard U.S. guide bushing adapter
- Systainer 4 T-loc
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.
574689, Festool OF 2200 EB Imp Plunge Router
497539, Festool CT-48 E Self-Cleaning Filter Bags, 5 pcs
574447, Festool Domino XL Joiner DF 700 Set
491594, Festool Quick clamp 1pc, MFT, FS
499097, Festool Rubin2 Abrasive 5 in, 120 Grit, 50 pcs