574724, Festool Cordless Hammer BHC Basic
574724, Festool Cordless Hammer BHC Basic
- Built for the Worst—We’ve designed the BHC to withstand the toughest abuse you can dish out, with a powerful motor that’s built to last. You’ll reach your limit before this drill does.
- Small, but Packs a Punch—The compact C-handle design delivers a streamlined pressure point, resulting in greater control and more comfortable handling, while maintaining power and capability, even for hard-to-reach applications. True System Compatibility—The BHC 18 joins an ever-expanding range of cordless tools that are every bit as capable as their corded counterparts. Building on our existing 18V platform with 5.2 Ah battery packs, the BHC is further supported by a complete range of SDS bits, as well as the complete line of Centrotec accessories.
- The new BHC 18 Rotary Hammer has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. Combined with a compact and ergonomic C-handle design, the BHC’s light weight and low vibration makes for efficient and comfortable one-handed use, whether for extended periods of use or even overhead applications. And since a tool like this is going to be pushed to its limits day after day, we’re backing it up with the industry’s best, most comprehensive warranty. Festool’s exclusive Service All-Inclusive® offers a 36-month warranty, 10-year spare parts availability, 3-year free shipping, a 30-day money back guarantee, and so much more.
- Motor Type EC-TEC Brushless
- Battery Voltage 18 V / 5.2 Ah Li
- RPM 0–1300
- Chuck Type SDS-Plus
- Max. Drill Diameter (Steel) 1/2" (13 mm)
- Max. Drill Diameter (Wood) 1" (25 mm)
- Max. Drill Diameter(Concrete) 23/32" (18 mm)
- Max. Torque in Steel 221.1 in-lbs (25 Nm)
- Max. Torque in Wood 88.5 in-lbs (10 Nm)
- Weight 5.7 lbs (2.6 kg)
- Depth Stop
- Side Handle
- T-Loc Systainer SYS 2
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.