575388491498K, Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS Imp Circular Saw Clamp and Connector Kit
Incredibly portable, precise and easy-to-use, the TS 55 REQ is at home in the shop and on the worksite. With micro-adjustable depth controls, a flat housing for cutting against flush surfaces and more, it’s our most advanced track saw ever. This special kit includes an additional guide rail, two quick connectors, and two quick clamps. (1x 575387, 2x 491594. 2x 482107, 2x 491498).
575388491498K, Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS Imp Circular Saw Clamp and Connector Kit
Includes: 575388 (Consists of 1x 575387 and 1x 491498), 1x additional 491498, 2x 491594, and 2x 482107
575388, Festool TS 55 REQ Imp Plunge Cut Circular Saw (575387 and 491498)
The TS 55 REQ is the most portable and versatile of Festool's plunge cut saws.
It's unbelievably easy to use just the saw. You can incorporate a guide rail with the saw, or you can mount it on a multifunction table. The choice of using a guiderail gives you control for perfectly straight, splinter-free cuts. Having zero-tearout, glue-ready cuts the first time around won't cost you an investment in time and material. For a quick and easy setup, the TS 55 cuts right on the edge of the scribe line, even on angle or bevel cuts. Your saving time with the scribe line being the actual cut line. Creating matched panels by cutting stacked sheets goods with one cut is also time-saving. As you are making a cut, the built-in riving knife descends along with the blade. The spring-loaded knife does not intefer when making plunge cuts. This puts you in control of the tool, reducing the chance of kickback along with the wear-and-tear of the blade and motor. The dust extraction port ensures less dust and a clear view of the workpiece, resulting in less time with cleanup. Festool guarantees a high-quality power tool and years of reliable service with its three-year warranty.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- Arbor size .787" (20 mm)
- Bevel cuts 0º - 45º
- Cutting depth on guide rail 1 15/16" (50 mm) straight down and 1 7/16" (37 mm) at 45°
- Cutting depth without guide rail 2 1/8" (55 mm) straight down
- Power consumption 1200 watts / 10 amps 120 v AC
- Saw blade diameter 6-1/4" (160 mm)
- Saw blade speed 2,000 - 5,200 rpm
- Weight 9.92 lbs. (4.5 kg)
2x 491594 Festool Quick clamp, MFT, FS
The perfect complement to the Festool MFT or Guide rail system, the Festool Quick Clamp secures your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application. Ratcheting mechanism enables easy locking and quick release for a secure grip on your material. Designed to work seamlessly with holes and channels on the the Festool MFT Multifunction Table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of Festool FS Guide Rails for limitless positioning. Clamping thickness 6 5/8 inches (168mm). Includes 1 clamp.
- Clamping thickness 6 5/8 inches (168mm)
- Secures your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application.
- Ratcheting mechanism enables easy locking and quick release for a a more efficient workflow
- Works seamlessly with holes and channels of the the MFT table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of guide rails for limitless positioning.
2x 482107 Festool Guidrail Connector
Connect any number of guide rails for accurate, limitless cutting with Festool Guide Rail Connectors. Connectors fit in integrated guide rail T-slots for secure cutting. Includes 1 connector (2 are needed). Can also be used to connect the Festool MFS templates.
- Connect a limitless number of guide rails for long cuts with Festool Guide Rail Connectors
- Steel bars with 4 set screws secure connectors, ensuring straight cuts
- Set screws are slotted to prevent over-tightening the rail
- Can also be used to connect Festool MFS templates
1x 491498, Festool FS 1400/2, 55 inch guide rail
Festool absolutely straight, safe and precise. Festool FS guide rails are available in ten different lengths from 32 to 197 inches, providing the right rail for every application. Simply lay the guide rail on the workpiece and line up the splinterguard flush with the scribe line. Now place your Festool circular saw on the guide rail. The guide rib on the rail engages in the guide slot on the tool. You save laborious measurements and obtain perfectly straight and accurate cuts.
Festool guide rails are equipped with a splinter guard. A rubber lip pressing onto the workpiece along the scribe line ensures splinter-free cut edges. Precise angle cuts up to 45 on both sides. With the FSW angle unit and a guide rail you can quickly set angles of 0 to 45 to either side. This allows you to cut boards and panels to any size at any desired angle, fast, safely, and accurately. A guide rail fixed into place with the special Festool FSZ clamps, and a guide stop adjusted to be free of backlash, provide the basis for ultra-precise work. For example, use it for dovetail joints produced in several steps. Even when routing against the grain, the router cannot deviate from the desired path, giving perfect results.
Guide rail features:
- Hard-anodized surface
- Soft, non-slip coating
- Hard rubber splinter guard
Mounting slot for:
- FSW angle unit
- FSV connectors
- FSZ clamps
- FS-AW Deflector
Length 55 inches (1400 mm)
- 1x TS55 Plunge Cut Circular Saw
- Limit stop FS/2
- 2x 491594 Festool Quick clamp, MFT, FS
- 2x 482107 Festool Guidrail Connector
- 2x 491498, Festool FS 1400/2, 55 inch guide rail
- 48-tooth carbide saw blade (495377)
- Plug-It power cord
- Systainer 4 T-Loc
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.