576588, Festool OSC 18 E-Basic Cordless Oscillator Set
Precise cutouts on the scribe mark, precisely guided plunge cuts on delicate surfaces and working with minimal dust generation, even above head height: This is what the cordless VECTURO OSC 18 stands for.
576588, Festool OSC 18 E-Basic Cordless Oscillator Set
The ultimate in versatility, the cordless VECTURO oscillating multi-tool combines limitless functionality with exceptional controllability — delivering precise results in the trickiest of places. With tool-less Plunge Base and Depth-Stop (sold separately or included with the VECTURO Set), the VECTURO oscillating multi-tool stands apart, delivering unbelievable control and precision. The StarlockMax tool holder makes it possible to change tools quickly without the need for additional equipment. Additionally, the brushless EC-TEC motor with vibration isolation ensures that work can progress at an ultra-rapid pace at the same consistently high level of comfort.
All Festool power tools include a 3-year wear-and-tear warranty, 2-day standard repair time, and 1 month satisfaction guarantee.
- Carefully designed: Optional system accessories make it possible to create precisely guided plunge cuts and saw with minimal dust generation – even when working overhead
- Portable: Complete cordless mobility thanks to the 18V lithium-ion battery pack
- Comfortable: Noise and vibration damping for optimum comfort while working. The anti-vibration system ensures that the housing and motor are completely isolated
- Fast: Brushless EC-TEC motor with variable speed control enables work to progress as quickly as possible
- Saves time: The keyless quick-change system with StarlockMax tool holder enables tools to be changed quickly without the need for additional equipment
- Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
- Quick-acting brake for safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
- For creating notches, cutouts and plunge cuts in wood, laminated wood, painted wood, composite materials, GFRP, plasterboard, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Cutting all kinds of skirting board, beams and profiles to length as well as door frames and pipes
- Scraper for removing tile cement, old paint, glue residues, silicones, carpeting and under-floor coatings
- Suitable for cutting joints in marble, epoxy resin, trass, hard epoxy and cement
- Removing window glass (window putty)
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Oscillation 10 000 - 19 500 RPM
- Oscillation angle 2 x 2,0°
- Tool holder StarlockMax
- Compatibility StarlockMax / StarlockPlus /
- Li-ion battery capacity 3.1 Ah
- Weight with Li-ion 3.52 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Sawing: Total vibration average, Ah 2.5 - 7 m/s²
- Sawing: Total vibration average, Ah min. 2.50 m/s²
- Sawing: Total vibration average, Ah max. 7.00 m/s²
- Sawing: Uncertainty (noise) K 3.00 dB
- Sawing: Uncertainty (vibration) K 1.50 m/s²
- Sawing: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA 83.00 dB(A)
- Sawing: A-weighted sound power level, LWA 94.00 dB(A)
- OSC-AV dust extraction device;
- OSC-AH positioning aid;
- OSC-TA depth stop;
- OSC-A adapter;
- USB 78/32/Bi/OSC universal saw blade;
- USB 50/35/Bi/OSC universal saw blade;
- HSB 100/Bi/OSC wood saw blade
*without battery pack; without charger
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form