PM575387, Festool TS 55 REQ Imp Saw (w/o rail) & CT Mini Dust Extractor
PM575387 Festool TS 55 REQ Imp Plunge Cut Saw (w/o rail) & CT Mini Dust Extractor Package
575387 The TS 55 REQ Imp is our most advanced plunge-cut saw ever—and that’s saying a lot.
The all-new TS 55 REQ Imp is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, it should be compared to the most advanced table saws, miter saws, or panel saws available. Incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use deliver precision cutting like nothing else — equally at home in high-end cabinet shops as in the most challenging onsite remodel. Packed with all the time-saving features you’ve come to expect from a Festool TS Saw, the new TS 55 REQ features a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, micro-adjustable depth controls, plus a host of other time-saving enhancements.
Guide Rail Precision - With the FS Guide Rail System, you’ll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds. Simply lay the Guide Rail between two points, and you have your cut line. It’s really that easy.
Splinter-free - Cutting Splinterguards on both sides of the blade ensure that you’ll make zero-tearout cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste.
Take the tool to the work - Replace large stationary equipment with an incredibly precise, handheld unit. You’ll save your back, while getting more out of your expensive materials.
- Imperial measurement marks for precise depth of cut
- Arbor size .787" (20 mm)
- Bevel cuts0º - 45ºCutting depth on guide rail1 15/16" (50 mm) straight down and 1 7/16" (37 mm) at 45°
- Cutting depth without guide rail 2 1/8" (55 mm) straight down
- Power consumption1200 watts / 10 amps 120 v AC
- Saw blade diameter6-1/4" (160 mm)
- Saw blade speed 2,000 - 5,200 rpm
- Weight 9.92 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- TS55 Plunge Cut Circular Saw
- Limit stop FS/2
- Splinter guard
- 48-tooth carbide saw blade (491952)
- In Systainer 4 T-Loc
575260, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT MINI
The Festool Mini dust extractor is compact, mobile and powerful.
Perfect for the shop or the jobsite, this dust extractor can be used with waste-creating tools to keep your work area clean. Easily moved up and down stairs or ladders, this unit is the most portable of Festool's dust extraction models. Despite its size, the MINI removes large amounts of dust and debris with a maximum suction force of 137 CFM all while utilizing a HEPA rated filtration system. The antistatic suction hose and integrated hose garage are all specific, integral features that make traveling to and from a jobsite organized, simple and highly productive. If space and mobility are your top preferences, then the CT MINI is a great consideration. It's a small, convenient dust extractor that will take a small amount of time to get the job done right. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- Tool-Triggered or Manual Activation. With smooth start-up and shut-off delay
- Compact Dimensions, Light Weight. Work clean anywhere
- Remarkable Dust Extraction Capability. Keeps your work area clean and the air you breathe dust-free
- Big Capacity...With a Small Footprint. 3.96 gallon capacity, with simple wet to dry conversion
- Hose Garage and Cord Storage. On-board hose and cord management
- Adjustable Power/ Suction Settings. Handles all projects big and small
- Quiet Running. For a more pleasant work environment
- Antistatic Design. Prevents electrostatic charging
- HEPA filter Element. Our highest standard for dirt filtration. Filters down to .3 Microns. (1 piece)
- Container/filter bag capacity 2.6 gal/2 gal (10 liters/7.5 liters)
- Depth x width x height 17.5" x 13.5" x 16.5" (440 x 340 x 420mm)
- Maximum suction capacity 137 CFM ((2807 l/min))
- Maximum vacuum 96" static water lift ((24000 Pa)
- Noise (sound level) 62 dB (low setting) - 72 dB (maximum setting)
- Power consumption 400-1200 watts / 3.3-10 amps 120 v AC
- Weight 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
- NEW Smooth Smooth tapered suction hose
- CT Mini Dust Extractor
- Antistatic suction hose 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5 m)
- Self-cleaning Filter bag
- Hepa Rated Filter
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.