PT575074, Festool RO 150 Dual-Mode 6 inch Rotex Sander & MFT/3
PT575074, Festool RO 150 Dual-Mode 6 inch Rotex Sander & MFT/3
575074, Festool RO 150 FEQ Dual-Mode 6 inch Rotex Sander
The Rotex RO 150 can switch between three different modes: coarse sanding, fine sanding, and polishing. The dual-mode sanding feature enables the RO 150 sander to aggressively and rapidly remove material. Backed by 720 watts of power, the toughest tasks like sanding off old paint and varnish, polishing mineral materials, or sanding steps are effortless. The long-life, easily changeable pads provide a tool-free option so there are minimum interruptions when adapting to different sanding surfaces. The Jetstream dust extraction provides highly efficient dust removal resulting in cleaner air, better finishes and longer abrasive and pad life. You can't beat a 3-in-1 power tool. Known for its brand of quality tools, Festool provides a three-year warranty and ensures a high level of reliable service for all power tools.
- Multi-Jetstream – Dust Conveyance. High material removal rate with maximum dust extraction.Patented Multi-Jetstream improves sanding results with time and cost benefits, not just with holes but the interaction of intake and exhaust air.
- Dual-Mode Sanding. Operate in gear-driven, aggressive mode for rapid stock removal, or switch to random orbital mode for fine sanding.
- Edge Protector. Protective bumper guard allows you to sand right up to adjacent surfaces without concern for damage. Also prevents jolting when sanding close to walls or edges.
- StickFix Hook & Loop Design. Fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.
- Enclosed Gear Unit. Prevents dust from entering the gear and bearing unit, vastly extending the service life of the tool. FastFix Pad Changes.
- Tool-less pad design allows you to quickly transition between pads, minimizing downtime. Auxiliary Handle. The included auxiliary handle provides additional control when performing aggressive sanding operations.
- Detachable Extraction Channel. The RO 150 incorporates a removable extraction channel, streamlining the tool for tasks such as polishing.
- MMC Electronics. Electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, constant speed under load, and thermal and overload protection.
- Power & Size. With 720 watts and dual-mode capability, the 6" RO 150 is your full-size option for the toughest tasks.
- Dust extraction port (27 mm)
- Pad diameter 6" (150 mm)
- Power consumption 720 watts / 6 amps 120 v AC
- Sanding stroke 3/16" (5 mm)
- Speed eccentric motion 3300 - 6800 opm
- Speed rotary motion 320 - 660 rpm
- Weight 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Auxiliary side handle
- Edge protector
- Plug-it power cord
- Removable dust channel
- StickFix sanding pad 6" (150 mm)
- Systainer SYS 2
495315, Festool MFT/3 Multifunction Table
Have you ever walked onto a job site and didn't have a sufficient amount of work table surface?
Well, the Festool multifunction table is designed to create that work surface. If comfortabilty, accuracy and durabilty are all qualities that you value as a craftsman, this MFT would be a great asset for any job that you do. This is better than any conventional table or workbench due to the fact that there are so many integral features which benefit you in the long run. The guide rail system, angle stop and clamps are just a few of the many features that the multifunction table has to offer. Not only does this table allow for clean, precise cuts with the integrated guide rail system, but also the configuration of space comes into play with the use of the V-groove channels and T-groove side rails. Essentially, what you're gaining from the Festool multifunction table is simplicity, repeatability, and mobility. Now, who doesn't want work to be this easy?
- Can easily be carried to a jobsite, due to its compact size and light weight
- Accurate and repeatable cuts with the guide rail and plunge saw or routers
- Clamp faster with uniform holes and Festool clamps
- Use with legs folded out, at full height, or folded in and set on the floor
- Dimensions - 45 9/16 x 30 7/16 in. (1157 x 773 mm)
- Work space - 43 3/8 x 28 1/4 in. (1102 x 718 mm)
- Working height [folded down] - 35 7/16 in. [7 3/32 in.] (900mm [180mm])
- Weight - 62 lbs
- Guide rail supports (2x)
- Angle unit (protractor head)
- Fence rail
- Fence rail clamp
- Adjustable stop
- Guide rail FS 1080 (42")
- Hose deflector
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.