PS575219, Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander & CT SYS
PS575219, Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander & CT SYS
575219 Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander
Fast, clean & comfortable. Don't use a pole, a hand pad or any other device to sand soint compound. The Festool Planex Drywall Sander will make your sanding job quick and easy. When you us3e the Planex Sander with the CT 36 AC you can avoid the mess and time spent cleaning up drywall dust that gets everywhere. Your jobsite will remain clean and make everyone happy. No more inhaling that hazardous dust. The investment in a Festool Planex Drywall Sander is one that will pay for itself in labor savings, additional jobs and improved working atmosphere many times over.
- Some of the many features and benefits of the Festool Planex Sander:
- Easily reach high and difficult areas - no ladder work
- Simple to add or remove extensions allow the user to work in close quarters or have a significant reach with added extensions.
- Convenient, handle speed controls allow quick adjustment from fast speeds for material removal to slower speeds for finish ssanding
- Adjustable variable speed controls allow the user to switch between decreased suction for flat surfaces to increased speed for shaped areas like door jambs
- When connected to the Festool CT 36 AC dust extractor, the Planex sander will significantly reduce hazadous airborne dust, giving thr user not only a great finish but reduced cleanup time
- Power Consumption 500 Wats
- Speed 310-920 RPM
- Sanding Morion - Gear Driven
- Sanding Pad 8-1/2 inches
- Dust Port 1-1/2 inchses (36mm)
- Length with no extensions 43-1/2 inch
- Length with 1 extension 63-1/2 inches
- Length with 2 extensions 83-1/2 inches
- Weight with no extensions 8.4 lbs
- Weight with one extension 10.1 lbs
- Weight with two extensions 11.9 lbs.
- Planex Power Head
- One Extension
- Planex power handle
- Plug it cord
- Maxi Systainer
575280, Festool Dust Extractor CT SYS
Portable and compact, yet loaded with features such as Full Unit HEPA Certification, tool-triggered operation, high-performance suction, and Systainer integration. The CT SYS is ideal for remodelers and painters who need the utmost in portability, yet without compromise in function. Self-contained hose and cord storage, onboard tools, manual and automatic function, shoulder strap, anti-static design, system integration, and low sound (67 dB(A)), the CT SYS is well-equipped and built for professional use. The CT SYS System is small in size, BIG in performance.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Anti-static suction hose 1-1/16" x 9.8' (27mm x 3m)
- Depth x Width x Height 15-9/16” x 11-5/8” x 10-5/8” (396 x 296 x 270 mm)
- Max. Suction Capacity 106 CFM (3,000 l/min)
- Maximum Vacuum 80” static water lift (20,000 Pa)
- Noise (Sound Level) 67 dBA
- Power Consumption 1000 watts, 8.3 amps 120 V AC
- Power Cord Length 5 meters (16’-13/32” (16.4’))
- Product Weight 15.2 lbs (6.9 kg)
- Anti-Static Hose: 1-1/16” x 9.8’ (27 mm x 3.0 m)
- Filter: HEPA (1 piece)
- Disposable Filter Bag: 1 piece
- Container / Filter Bag Capacity: 1.2 gal / 0.9 gal (4.5 liters / 3.5 liters)
- Mobile and Portable: Integrated to stack and pack with Systainers the CT SYS can be easily carried by the handle or provided configurable shoulder strap.
- Assurance: Full Unit HEPA Certification, full-sized performance, compact and lightweight size, and system integration, all backed by our exclusive Service All-Inclusive that includes a 3-year warranty
- Versatile: The CT SYS is your partner for tackling the smaller and tedious tasks while providing tool-triggered activation for use with power tools yet fully equipped for clean-up tasks with on-board
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.