577085, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 48 E
577085, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 48 E
It’s no coincidence that the largest dust extractor by Festool is also the most powerful. For all day usage, heavier dust extraction loads and in general larger tasks, the CT 48 is the indisputable choice. The enormous 12.7 gallon dust storage space makes light work of all extraction applications. The CT 48, a step up from its predecessor, yields more efficient noise reduction and dust extraction. Never again worry about the magnitude of a sanding, planning, routing or joining project being too great with a maximum suction force of 137 CFM. The CT 48 is a HEPA certified air filtration system that not only complies with all HEPA standards but is also featured in every Festool dust creating tool. To back our claim of the highest caliber industrial tools, Festool offers a reassuring three year warranty program. Get the best in heavy duty dust extraction.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Hose: Anti-static design. Anti-static hose and vacuum design minimizes shocks, dust clinging to the hose and clogging.
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task.
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system.
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock.
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother.
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency.
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change.
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions.
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
- Container Capacity--12.7 gallons
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 28.1 inch x 15.4 inch x 27.0
- Filter Bag Capacity 12.2 gallons
- Filter Type HEPA
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Noise Level, High Suction 71 db(A)
- Noise Level, Low Suction 62 db(A)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Power consumption -- 350-1200 Watts, 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC
- Filter surface area -- 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 35.9 lbs (16.3 kg)
- Festool CT 48 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) - Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) - 27 mm hose
- (1) - Integrated Hose Garage
- (1) - Integrated Cord wrap
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form