Benefits of Festool Sanders.
* Experience virtually dust free sanding when used with a Festool HEPA CT Dust Extractor, because no one likes dust.
* Choose from multi-mode sanders that can do it all, general purpose sanders or application-specific sanders. We have a sander that's perfect for you.
* Achieve exceptional results every time with swirl-free finishes.
* Sand for extended periods of time without vibration and numbness in your hands.
* Use a Festool ROTEX sander for aggressive material removal like a belt sander, fine finish sanding, or for polishing to a high gloss.
* Enjoy decades of use from a sander that's built to last and backed by a three year warranty.
* Thermal and overload protection protect the sander from potentially damaging conditions.
* Quick, easy abrasives and pad changes make every day use simple and convenient.
ROTEX. Sanders That Can Do It All.
How do you move seamlessly between rough sanding and final sanding without switching sanders? It is easy when you own a ROTEX multi-mode sander. The design of this multipurpose sander is nothing short of an engineering marvel. Use the aggressive action to quickly and efficiently remove wood, paint, or varnish. Switch to the fine setting for final finishing. Equip your ROTEX with polishing pads, sponges, felts or sheepskin and get astonishing finishes that gleam with brillance. With the new RO 90 DX, add the ability to swap the round pad for a delta-shaped pad to reach deep into corners and crevices.
Head over to our ROTEX sander micro website to learn about all of the advantages of owning a Festool ROTEX multi-mode sander.
Achieve Exceptional Finishes.
Festool offers a comprehensive line of finish sanders that will allow you to achieve an amazing fine finish in no time. The sanders are perfectly balanced with custom-ground counterweights to ensure smooth handling and even smoother finishes. With abrasives available to up 4,000 grit, you'll be completely blown away with the quality of your work after using a Festool sander. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes, there's a Festool finish sander that will best suit your particular needs. Strongly consider our ROTEX sanders, which offer the most versatility with their multi-mode operation.
Amazing Stripping and Fast Material Removal.
So, you need to really hog away some material quickly. Or, maybe you've got about five thick layers of paint that you need to remove. Well, we've got sanders for that! Choose from our family of ROTEX multi-mode sanders which are capable of extremely efficent removal of material, like a belt sander or grinder, yet can also be used with the finesse of a finish sander or polisher. The multi-mode ROTEX sanders can operate in a gear-driven, eccentric motion for amazing stripping and material removal capabilities. Don't need the versatility offered by the multi-mode ROTEX sanders? Festool offers several other coarse, aggressive sanders to meet your needs. Festool abrasives start at 24 grit and offer longer life than competing brands.
It's All in the Details.
Festool has a sander that will let you sand even the most difficult corner, crevice, detail or profile. We have multiple sander models that offer pads in a delta (triangular) shape which optimizes surface area for faster sanding while providing a shape that will reach into corners. Whether you need aggressive sanding or fine finish sanding in corners or profiles, Festool has a sander just for you. Even tackle complex mouldings and profiles that would normally require tedious hand sanding.