575389, Festool TS 75 EQ-F-Plus Imp Plunge Cut Circular Saw (No Rail)
*Out of Stock from Manufacturer
575389, Festool TS 75 EQ-F-Plus Imp Plunge Cut Circular Saw
The TS 75 provides the most power and pinpoint accuracy with each plunge cut.
The multifunctionality of the TS 75 EQ Imp is apparent because you can use just the saw; you can incorporate a guide rail with the saw, or you can mount it on a multifunction table. For a quick and easy setup, the TS 75 cuts right on the edge of the scribe line, even on angle or bevel cuts. Your saving time with the scribe line being the actual cut line. Creating matched panels by cutting stacked sheets goods with one cut is also time-saving. As you are making a cut, the built-in riving knife descends along with the blade. The spring-loaded knife does not intefer when making plunge cuts. This puts you in control of the tool, reducing the chance of kickback along with the wear-and-tear of the blade and motor. The dust extraction port ensures less dust and a clear view of the workpiece, resulting in less time with cleanup. The fact that the TS 75 cuts through materials that are nearly 3 inches thick demonstrates that it is a heaty-duty plunge cut saw providing 1600 watts of power for any of the toughest jobs. Festool guarantees a high-quality power tool and years of reliable service with its three-year warranty.
- Imperial measurement marks for precise depth of cut
- Detachable Plug-it power cord. Use same cord for different Festool tools. - Cord detaches for easy storage and replacement.
- Convenient 11.5 foot length means no hang ups.
- Rotating dust extractor connector. 360 degree rotation makes it exceptionally easy to adjust the dust extractor to suit your working position.
- FastFix saw blade changing system. The saw blade can now be changed in just a few moves. The allen key is stowed on-board so everything you need is at your fingertips. This new system is quick, safe and easy to use.
- Triple motor bearing. The triple bearing of the motor improves running smoothness and extends the service life.
- Exact depth setting. Allows the cutting depth to be set quickly. the easy-to-read scale allows the settings to be accurate to 1 mm.
- Zero-play guidance. Once the saw is on the guide rail, no tools are required to adjust the jaws for accurate, zero-play guidance.
- Splinter guard on both sides. The attachable splinter guard and the guide rail make splinter-free cuts on both sides of the blade. This eliminates the need for time-consuming finished work.
- Slip clutch. With the TS 75, if the saw blade jams, the sliding clutch prevents saw kickback, thereby increasing safety.
- Spring-loaded riving knife. Always there when you need it, always hidden when you don't. The spring-loaded riving knife retracts into the housing automatically when the saw is plunged into the material.
- Easy-to-reach limit stop. Always within reach, the limit stop prevents the saw from jolting back when plunged into the material.
- Idle engine speed 1 350 - 3 550 RPM
- Weight 13.6 lbs (6.2 kg)
- Saw blade diameter 8.268 in
- Weight 13.6 lbs
- Cutting depth at 45° 2-1/8” (55 mm)
- Cutting depth 0" - 3” (0 - 75 mm)
- Power consumption 1 600 watt
- Saw blade diameter 8-1/4” (210 mm)
- Dust extraction connection dia. 1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)
- Angular range 0 - 47 °
- TS 75 EQ Saw
- Universal Saw Blade
- Chip guard
- Limit Stop
- Plug-it Power Cord
- Systainer 5 T-Loc
Replacing part number 575390
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form