Benefits of Festool Worklamps:
- A compact and rugged design protects your investment with durability you can count on. B
uilt to handle the toughest you can throw at it, the SysLite features a rugged case and nearly indestructible LED lights, so you won’t ever have to worry about breaking or replacing bulbs.
- Six or three high-intensity 4500K LED lamps cast a broad 170° spread of even light where you need it. The SysLite delivers an even, balanced light source, casting a brilliant and consistent white light, so you can examine the smallest details in close quarters, or take a few steps back to look at the big picture.
- Multiple power options with an integrated Lithium Ion batter, AC power cord, automobile power cord, or optional external flat pack Festool cordless drill batteries. The SysLite features a long-lasting internal battery as its main power source, but can be easily charged or run with the included wall and car chargers, or used with a compatible Festool battery as an auxiliary power source to the internal battery.
- Work safely and comfortably since LEDs don't produce heat. That keeps the SysLite cool to the touch and you cool when you're working in confined spaces. This means you don't sweat getting under cabinets or in confined spaces. Even after hours of use, the LEDs remain completely cool which means you do, too.
- Use with legs folded out, at full height, or folded in and set on the floor.
- LEDs are not prone to breakage like halogen or fluorescent bulbs, which are expensive to replace.
- An integrated hook and tripod mount give you options for where to place your SysLite.
- Each of three of the sides of the SysLite LED Worklamp are at different angles, allowing you to project the light where you need it.
- A three-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.