P36E561287, Festool KS 120 Kapex Miter Saw & CT 36 E Dust Extractor
Item# P36E561287, Festool KS 120 Kapex Miter Saw & CT 36 E Dust Extractor Package
Festool KS 120 EB Kapex - Sliding compound miter saw
Lightweight sliding compound miter saw
There are many good reasons to make the Festool Kapex KS 120 your next sliding compound miter saw:
- superb dust extraction capabilities (91% of the saw dust when used with a Festool CT dust extractor)
- angle transfer device (eliminates complex angle calculations)
- variable speed (to match the speed of the blade with the requirements of the material for perfect cuts, every time)
- vibration dampened saw blade produces smooth cuts with less deflection
- micro-bevel adjustements (with up front rotary knob)
- large scales (easy to read and dial in)
- depth stop - easy on/off adjustable depth stop for cut outs, dados & rabbets
- quick release fences
- dual laser guides (faster and accurate cut alignments)
- rapid FastFix blade changes
Take productivity to new levels. No other sliding compound miter saw offers so much value and so many great features.
Kapex KS 120 Product Tour:
Blade Kerf & Guard Design: The Kapex blade creates a thin kerf which reduces load on the motor and improves the cut quality. The blades are specially designed to reduce noise levels and dampen vibration. The large 30mm arbor hole reduces blade deflection. The clear, narrow guard is also designed to improve dust extraction efficiency and visibility. These features allow Kapex to collect up to 91% of the saw dust when using a 36mm dust extraction hose, reducing clean up time.
Dual Lasers: Easily align cuts from the left or right side of the Kapex using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut. Using the three axis adjustment controls, you have complete control to fine-tune the lasers. A conveniently placed button can be used to turn on the laser without powering on the saw. The lasers are electrically powered and require no batteries.
Ergonomic Handle Position: A center-positioned handle allows you to make cuts with either hand making it easier to view the cut. Combine the Kapex with the MFT/3-Kapex multifunction table to place the saw at the optimal work height for greater comfort. A two-stage trigger helps prevent accidental triggering.
FastFix Blade Changes: The Kapex features Festool's patented FastFix blade change system. Turning the FastFix knob locks the arbor, mechanically locks out the trigger and allows the blade to be changed with a single hand. Blade changes couldn't be any easier! A cupped steel arbor nut prevents accidental over-torquing and damage to the saw and blade.
Deck Height: The deck height of the Kapex matches the height of our Systainer 1 storage containers. On the jobsite, you can use one or more systainers to support the material being cut. The difference in height between the MFT/3 and MFT/3-Kapex multifunction tables is also equal to the height of the deck providing optimal work flow and support.
Rail Forward Design: The Kapex features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint. The rails are robust at 30mm in diameter and are wide apart. This prevents head play to ensure smooth, accurate cuts every time. The rail forward design also allow the Kapex to be placed against a wall while being used which saves valuable work space. The compact footprint also makes transport and storage easier.
Dust Extraction Port: The Kapex features a swiveling dust extraction port which accepts a 27mm or 36mm hose. When combined with the Festool CT 26, CT 36, or CT 48 Dust Extractor, the Kapex is capable of collecting up to 91% of the saw dust. The dust port has a swivel design to allow the dust extraction hose to be positioned.
Bevel Lock Knob: Use the Bevel Lock Knob conveniently located on the top of the Kapex to control the bevel positive detents and to lock the bevel angle. The counter spring balanced head on the Kapex allows you to position the bevel and let go of the saw with the head moving. Use the fine adjustment knob to control bevel angles in fractions of a degree.
The bevel knob has three settings: positive detents at 0 and -45 degrees, free movement between -45 and +45 degrees and free movement up to ±47 degrees. Bevels can be made to the left or right and the bevel gauge appears on both sides of the saw.
Special Cutting Position: The Kapex incorporates a special cutting position that, when employed, provides greater than usual cutting capacity by utilizing the back portion of the blade more effectively. The Kapex is locked into the special cutting position with the flip of a lever. Cut crown moulding up to 6-5/8" in the nested position providing a cutting capacity equal to most 12" miter saws. Cut material vertically up to 4-3/4" x 3/4" (as pictured).
Portability: The ergonomically designed carrying position combined with its light weight (47 pounds) make the Kapex easy to move around the job site. When being transported, the Kapex's head is locked down making it compact and preventing movement. The two handle locations keep the center of gravity of the Kapex close to your body, minimizing the strain on your back. Now, that's smart!
Lightweight, Compact Footprint: The Magnesium alloy base of the Kapex was designed to be extremely rigid and durable yet very lightweight when compared to other 10" miter saws. At only 47 pounds, the Kapex is truly a portable power tool. The compact footprint allows the Kapex to be placed against a wall when being used saving valuable space in your work environment. Rubber feet protect the work surface.
Counter Spring Balanced Bevel: The bevel adjustment on the Kapex is counter spring balanced meaning that you can position the bevel at any angle and the head will stay in position even when it is not locked in place. This makes angle adjustment much less tedious and more accurate. Bevel gauges are on both sides of the saw for quick, easy reference. Using the micro adjustment knob, the Kapex can be dialed in very accurately to fractions of a degree.
- Crown nested capacity 6 5/8" (168 mm)
- Cutting depth 90°/90° 12" x 3 15/32" ((305 x 88 mm))
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 28" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2" ((713 x 500 x 470 mm))
- Dust port (27/48 mm)
- Left 45°/45° 8 15/32" x 2 1/8" ((215 x 55 mm))
- Left/right 45°/90° 8 15/32" x 3 15/32" ((215 x 88 mm))
- Max bevel 47º/47º
- Miter range 50º/60º
- Power consumption 1600 Watts (13 Amps)
- Right 45°/45° 8 15/32" x 1 3/8" ((215 x 35 mm))
- Special cutting depth 4 23/32" x 3/4 ((120 x 20 mm))
- Speed 1,400 – 3,400 rpm
- Weight 47 lbs (21.5 kg))
- Kapex Miter Saw
- High quality carbide blade - 60 tooth (494604)
- Angle transfer device
- Hold down clamp
574935, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 36 E
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy. That is why the CT 36 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool. This represents greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and with less energy consumption versus a constant-on unit. Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks. A small detail sander may not require the full 137 CFM of this unit, but a router may require it.
This unit comes standard our new self-cleaning bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag which reduces suction. We further optimize efficiency with the low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest as well as an integrated hose garage and docking station that allows the connection of Festool Systainers (not included) for easy transport and storage. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. A parking brake can even be locked to prevent unintentional roll off or drifting. The supplied 11-1/2 ft. anti-static (AS) hose is long enough for power tool and general work site clean up tasks.
For wet (water) clean up tasks, the CT will shut off automatically when full thanks to Level Stop technology. With an industrial design for heavy use the CT is equipped with over 24 feet of 12 gauge cord. A cord wrap is supplied to attach to the rear of the unit. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), the CT 36 can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration. The CT 36 is a good choice for the shop or the jobsite for all your power tool extraction and clean-up needs.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- HEPA filters are standard and remove 99.99% of particulate to 0.3 micron. In fabrication, dust happens. It's very small, floats everywhere, lands on everything in sight, and gets inside your tools. Due to its minute size, wood dust particles can be particularly troublesome to remove from an environment once airborne. The fine dust that is ejected into the air can make you sneeze, cough, and experience other allergy-like symptoms. Experts agree that limiting your exposure is the best protection.
- Automatic Tool Start & Adjustable Suction
- Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool triggered or manual on-off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control.
- An ergonomic handle is positioned 7-9 inches in from the body, which is the most natural position for lifting. The supplied antistatic hose stores neatly into the integrated hose garage, a standard feature on all current dust extractor models. The hose garage also protects your hose from inadvertent damage during transit. A dust extractor that is designed properly will offer convenient storage solutions for keeping the hoses and accessories well organized and readily available. On-board cradles, handles, and the ability to use the flat top as a temporary shelf to support tools are nice features that you should consider.
- Festool's ingenious Sys-Dock feature turns your dust extractor into a mobile cart for your tools and accessories. Festool Systainers, the carrying cases which are standard with nearly every Festool power tool, latch to the top of our dust extractors allowing you to move tools together, reducing steps when setting up your jobsite. The Sys-Dock is also flat, serving as a convenient place to rest your tool or materials while you work.
- As with all CT dust extractors, the 1 1/16” x 11.5’ (27mm x 3.5m) antistatic hose comes standard.
- Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Having the ability to vacuum wet spills is important. An integrated water level detector and auto shut-off minimize problems with overfilling your vacuum with too much liquid. The motor housing is sealed, and the lid has a gasket to keep water where it belongs. A complete range of optional Festool cleaning sets complement both wet and dry operations.
- Everything needs its own storage space. The cord can be wound on the dedicated cord wrap to prevent it from getting in the way during transportation.
- Festool dust extractors are designed with a low center of gravity to prevent inadvertent tipping. Many other manufacturers' units are not designed in this way and tipping could result in costly damage to the vacuum or to your client's floors. An easy-to-use, conveniently located parking brake offers peace of mind to prevent your Festool dust extractor from rolling down stairs or moving during transport in your vehicle. Festool CT dust extractors feature larger-than-average wheels, making it easy to maneuver over bumpy terrain with ease. The wheels are coated in a rubber-like, non-marring material to protect your clients' floors from damage and abrasion.
- 27mm Antistatic Hose
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Container Capacity 9.5 gal
- Dimensions (in.) 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4"
- Filter Bag Capacity 8.9 gal
- Filter Type HEPA
- Max. Suction Force 137 CFM
- Noise Level 62 - 72 db(A)
- Power Consumption 350-1200 watts, 2.9-10.0 amps
- Static Water Lift 96"
- Weight 29.8 lbs
- Festool CT 36 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) Self-cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) 27 mm Antistatic hose
- (1) Integrated hose garage
- (1) Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.
P36E561287, Festool KS 120 Kapex Miter Saw & CT 36 E Dust Extractor
497370, Festool Granat Abrasive, 3.5 in, 220 grit, 100 pcs
571823, Festool Rotex RO 90 DX Multi-Mode Sander
499083, Festool Rubin2 Abrasive RO90, 180 Grit, 50 pcs
499079, Festool Rubin2 Abrasive RO90, 80 Grit, 50 pcs