576717, FESTOOL TSC 55 KEB-F-BASIC, Cordless Track Saw
576717, FESTOOL TSC 55 KEB-F-BASIC, Cordless Track Saw
Often, even just a millisecond is crucial: The kickback is the most common cause of serious injuries when using a track saw. Our unique kickback stop therefore stops the saw blade of our cordless track saw in the blink of an eye, and so not only protects your workpiece but also helps to minimize the risk of injury to your hands. In addition, this now allows users to make powerful, precise cuts at up to twice the speed with an extended battery range. When combined, our new generation of saw blades allows for maximum cutting performance and perfect cutting quality. The sawing system is rounded off with clever system accessories, such as guide rails, an angle stop, splinter guard and saw table.
- The kickback stop helps to reduce the risk of injury from kickback when sawing or plunging the tool into the workpiece
- Concentrated torque and up to twice as fast work progress with an increased saw blade service life
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for maximum cutting power
- Low-dust mobile working thanks to dust collection bag or an extractor with Bluetooth® automatic switch-on
- The kickback stop can be deactivated for individual cuts
- Top-class sawing system thanks to a variety of accessories
- The integrated kickback stop helps to reduce the risk of injury from kickback when sawing or plunging the tool into the workpiece. Once the saw has been triggered, it is ready for immediate use without having to replace any parts or additional costs.
- The concentrated torque of our track saw enables work progress at up to twice the speed with an increased saw blade service life. Our new generation of saw blades impresses users when combined with maximum cutting performance and perfect cutting quality.
- The lithium-ion batteries and the brushless EC-TEC motor with maximum efficiency provide maximum cutting performance and exceptional durability.
- We have two ways of minimizing dust: Whether with a dust collection bag or an extractor with Bluetooth® automatic switch-on – the Festool extraction system ensures virtually dust-free work.
- The kickback stop can be manually deactivated, for example when working without a guide rail on uneven material. The advantage: The kickback stop is automatically reactivated the next time the saw is switched on.
- Combined with our guide rails, a wide range of saw blades, the dust extraction systems, saw table, angle stop and splinter guard, we offer a top-class sawing system.
- With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail, it is even possible to saw on both sides without virtually any splinters.
- Transparent sliding viewing window and the additional markings for the starting and end point provide a good view of the saw blade.
- The angles 0° and 45° can be selected directly using the locking positions. Undercuts are also possible with the extended adjustment option from -1° to 47°.
- The TSC 55 enables precise work. The cutting edge from 90° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw swivels.
- The slimline housing allows users to make cuts up to the edges and in close proximity to the wall 1/2" (12 mm).
- Always adapted to the working material. The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade. The correct saw blade is fitted in just a few steps and the sawing speed is adapted to the material.
- Easy to read and adjust: The dual cutting depth scale for working with or without a guide rail. Now even easier thanks to extra-large font and precision adjustment.
- Our fitted control electronics enable speed control for temperature monitoring, a quick-acting brake and perfect adaptation to the material.
- Precise circular in materials up to 2-1/8" (55 mm) thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting depth at 45° 1-11/16” (43 mm)
- Cutting depth 0" - 2-1/8” (0 - 55 mm)
- Weight 1 x 18 V/2 x 18 V 10.141 lbs (4.6 kg)/11.684 lbs (5.3 kg)
- Battery voltage 18/36 V
- Saw blade diameter 6-1/4" (160 mm)
- Dust extraction connection dia. 1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)
- Angular range -1 - 47 °
- TSC55K Bare saw
- HW fine tooth saw blade W42
- sight window
- chip collection bag
- hex key, WAF 5
- Systainer Sys3 M 437
- *without battery pack; without charger
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form