P26E200184, Festool SYSROCK Worksite Radio & CT 26 Dust Extractor Package
Fill the shop or jobsite with unbelievably big sound from the tiny 6” Jobsite Radio that weighs less than 2 lbs. (0.7 kg). The feature-rich compact SYSROCK provides FM Radio reception, Bluetooth streaming capability, hands-free calling, aux-in, and much more. Listen to your tunes on your terms with either corded or cordless functionality. Dynamic Sound Processor (DSP) automatically adjusts the sound at all volume levels to produce full and natural sound with rich bass without distortion. Built-in microphone lets you take calls from your phone hands free. All this provides the perfect sound for your day even in extreme work conditions.
Save BIG when you buy the CT 26 Dustextractor with the SYSROCK.
P26E200184, Festool SYSROCK Worksite Radio & CT 26 Dust Extractor Package
Fill the shop or jobsite with unbelievabLe sound from a small footprint. AmazingLy big sound and feature rich compact SYSR0CK provides FM Radio reception, Bluetooth streaming capabiLity, hands free caLling, aux-in, and much more. Listen to your tunes on your terms with either corded or cordless f functionality.
Dynamic Sound Processor (DSPI) automatically[y adjusts the sound at aLL volume levels to produce full and natural sound with rich bass without distortion. BuiLt-in microphone Lets you take calls from your phone hands free. ALL this provides the perfect sound for your day even in extreme work conditions.
Sound - Big sound from a compact footprint thanks to the 2.5" 10 Watt B 0hm Neodymium speaker and Digital Sound Processor (DSP) it not onLy sounds big, it can be cranked aLL the way up without distortion. Intuitive design, oversized buttons, and aux-in capabiLity make it the perfect shop and jobsite companion keeping you connected to your music and your world.
Functionality - FM reception coupLed with Bluetooth (4.11 capabiLity provides flexibility to either tune in your favorite Local station or stream your own music f rom your mobiLe device. AdditionaLLy, the SYSR0CK pairs with smartphones for hands free usage. The Radio Data System (RDS) provides data from FM broadcasting stations that provide song information, artist, and time of day. IPX3 Rating for splash protection making it ready for the jobsite.
System - The dual-source energy options aLLow the SYSR0CK to use either the suppLied power cord or use Festool fLat pack batteries [10.8 - 18.0 volt]. The 1/4-20 internal mount is compatibLe with Festool Magnetic SysLite adapter so you can attach the SYSR0CK nearly anywhere or mount it to a commonLy avaiLable camera tripod. A hanging hook is supplied as welL. And it is covered by Service All-Inclusive warranty including 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Stream own music via Bluetooth, connect MP3 player via AUX-in or simply play the radio!
- FM radio with 10 watt neodymium speakers for perfect room-filling sound
- Bluetooth interface with hands-free function
- Aux-in socket for mobile devices such as smart phones, MP3 players and tablets
- Compact design with flexible, unbreakable antenna
- Shock and slip resistant all around rubber coating
- White illuminated LCD dot matrix display with RDS feature - information on stations, titles, artist, time
- 4 Station buttons for station memory (FM frequency only)
- Diverse playback options
- Hands free phone for constant availability
- Flexible Positioning
- Digital Sound Processor - automatically adjusts bass on the selected volume
- Speaker - 10 W
- FM frequency band (VHF) - 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Operation with Festool battery packs - 10.8 - 18V
- Number of stored stations - 4 piece(s)
- Aux-in socket - 3.5mm
- Bluetooth standard - 4.1
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 94 x 102 x 149 mm
- Weight - 1.5 lbs
- Festool SYSROCK Worksite Radio
- Power Cable
- Aux-in Cable
- Festool Branded Protective Soft Bag
- Festool User Manual
574930, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 26 E
The mid-sized CT 26 dust extractor, with a 6.9 gallon capacity, is HEPA certified to ensure a non-hazardous , secure, and more productive work experience. Festool's dust extractors are quiet and smooth-starting with adjustable speed that allows you to vary the suction depending on your task. Improving the quality of the work environment is a very important part of Festool's brand and identity. Dust collection is integrated into every one of their waste-creating tools; therefore, dust control can save you time, increase your efficiency, and improve your work. For easy transport and storage, the CT 26 has a built-in hose garage, anti-static hose and cord wrap. With its combination of power, capacity and mobility, the CT 26 dust extractor is a popular choice to use at the shop or the jobsite for all power tool extraction and clean-up needs. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 6.9 / 6.3 gallons (26 liters / 24 lites)
- Filter Type-- HEPA
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 21.25 inch (630 x 365 x 540 mm)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 28.7lbs (13 kg)
- Festool CT 26 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) 27 mm Anitstatic hose
- (1) Integrated hose garage
- (1) Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.