P26E201378, Festool Jigsaw CARVEX PSBC 420EB Basic, Cordless & CT 26
Festool Carvex Jigsaw PSBC 420 EB Cordless - Basic can tackle your most demanding (and remote) applications. Designed to deliver the same performance as their corded counterparts while taking advantage of the tool-less base change platform, these revolutionary jigsaws will have you forgetting that you've cut the cord.
Combine this Saw with a dust extractor and get additional savings.
P26E201378, Festool Jigsaw CARVEX PSBC 420EB Basic, Cordless & CT 26 Dust Extractor Package
201378, Festool Jigsaw CARVEX PSBC 420EB Basic, Cordless
The basic cordless Carvex PSBC 420 tackles nearly any surface and allows you to work faster, easier, and smarter.
With a stroke speed of up to 3,800 and brushless motor producing 400 watts of power, the PSBC 420 illustrates how smooth it starts and finishes. Smooth-starting and low vibration reduces user fatigue. You put forth less energy controlling the machine because the tool is doing the work for you. To keep the blade on the right track, the blade guidance system is put into place to minimize tearout. Less time and money is spent on materials for re-cutting and sanding. For quality cut control, there is a variable speed trigger on the D-handle as well as a variable speed dial. By controlling the speed, there is more accuracy and less errors. The dust extraction works well with this jigsaw because there is virtually no dust cleanup, reducing the time spent in your shop or at the jobsite. With this Festool jigsaw, your're getting exactly what you expect, which is a durable, power-driven, superior cutting tool. The PSBC 420 Jigsaw is an all-around improvement, resulting in higher productivity and work efficiency in the shop or at the jobsite. Backed by a three-year warranty, Festool guarantees a high-quality power tool and years of reliable service.
- Triple blade guidance
- Stroboscopic LED lights
- Brushless motor technology
- Interchangeable base system
- Zero clearance splinterguard
- 3-Year warranty
- Blade Type Universal T-Shank
- Motor Type EC-TEC Brushless
- Voltage Range 10.8 - 18 V Li
- Battery Required -18 Volt Liithium Ion
- Stroke length 1 inch
- Stroke Speed Up to 3,800
- Corded Weight 5.1 lbs
- Max. Cut Depth 4-3/4" wood
- Max. Cut Depth 3/4" Non-Ferrous Metals
- Max. Cut Depth 3/8" Steel
- Bevel Adjustment +/- 45 degrees with optional base
- Carvex psbc 420 EB Cordless Jigsaw - Basic
- (2) Jigsaw Blades for Wood
- Felt Base Plate w/ one felt
- Chip Guard
- Systainer 1 T-LOC
Does Not Include:
574930, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 26 E
The mid-sized CT 26 dust extractor, with a 6.9 gallon capacity, is HEPA certified to ensure a non-hazardous , secure, and more productive work experience. Festool's dust extractors are quiet and smooth-starting with adjustable speed that allows you to vary the suction depending on your task. Improving the quality of the work environment is a very important part of Festool's brand and identity. Dust collection is integrated into every one of their waste-creating tools; therefore, dust control can save you time, increase your efficiency, and improve your work. For easy transport and storage, the CT 26 has a built-in hose garage, anti-static hose and cord wrap. With its combination of power, capacity and mobility, the CT 26 dust extractor is a popular choice to use at the shop or the jobsite for all power tool extraction and clean-up needs. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 6.9 / 6.3 gallons (26 liters / 24 lites)
- Filter Type-- HEPA
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 21.25 inch (630 x 365 x 540 mm)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 28.7lbs (13 kg)
- Festool CT 26 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) 27 mm Anitstatic hose
- (1) Integrated hose garage
- (1) Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.