P26E561455, Festool PSB 300 EQ Jigsaw & CT26 E Dust Extractor
P26E561455, Festool PSB 300 EQ Jigsaw & CT26 E Dust Extractor Package
Festool PSB 300 EQ Trion D-handle Jigsaw T-Loc
Power and precision. Most jigsaws have a hard time staying on course. Tough work pieces and curves can easily cause the blade to sway out. The result? Time-consuming finishing work like sanding or even recutting. Festools jigsaws solve the problem. Parallel-adjustable carbide-tipped jaws provide three-way blade guidance to ensure precise perpendicularity to the table at all times, even in curves. A splinter guard protects against chipping. The result? A clean, precise cut to the scribe mark through the entire depth of the work piece, with little or no finishing. The Festool Trion jigsaws are among the most powerful jigsaws in existence, with a full 720 W. They can cut 4 3/4 wooden beams, 3/4 aluminum, or 3/8 steel. All our jigsaws feature adjustable pendulum stroke for powerful forward travel. All this power and precision is exceptionally easy to control. Our jigsaws are particularly well-balanced to allow the power of the hand to be used to its best advantage. This is a significant benefit for one-handed use and work on vertical and overhead surfaces. The Trion comes in two configurations to suit the way you work.
Perfect guidance for precise cuts:
Festool jigsaws have 3-way blade guidance first by the pendulum rod, second by the pendulum guide roller, and third at the cutting point by two carbide plates, the patented CP (Carbide Precision) blade guide. The blade stays at exactly the pre-set angle, for precise cuts of all kinds including bevel or miter cuts, and reduced sway out in tight radius cuts. You get virtually no cutting errors, spoiled work pieces, or need for reworking.
No more splintering:
The simple but effective splinter guard ensures perfect, splinter-free edges. The splinter guard is automatically cut to shape by the saw blade immediately after fitting. This gives you clean cut edges and avoids the need for laborious reworking.
Electronic Multi-Material Speed Control gives you the correct constant speed for the material you're sawing. It prevents overheating, and keeps the saw running smoothly.
You can set bevel to 45 degrees on either side, and you can even start cuts in wood without a pilot hole. You can set the blade to a straight or pendulum motion, depending on the material. You even get a choice of handle styles to fit the way you work-- the barrel-grip PS 300 EQ, or the PSB 300 EQ with D-handle for easier one hand use.
Dust and Chip Extraction:
Suction ports on both sides of the blade ensure efficient extraction. The Trion integrates with our quiet CT dust extractors for clean working with the convenience of tool-triggered auto-start. Power consumption 720 watts/6 amp 120v AC
Stroke Rate 1,000 - 2,900 spm
Pendulum stroke adjustment 4 stages
Bevel adjustment 0 - 45
Cutting depth, wood 4 3/4" (120 mm)
Cutting depth, non-ferous metals 3/4" (20 mm)
Cutting depth, steel soft 3/8" (10 mm)
Weight 5.06 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Special D-handle for easy one-handed use
- High power
- 3-way blade guidance
- Splinter guard for splinter-free cuts
- Adjustable pendulum stroke for powerful forward movement
- Electronic speed control
- Non-scarring stable base plate
- 2 multi-purpose wood saw blades
- Splinter guard
- Chip deflector
- Plug-It power cord
- In Systainer 1 T-Loc
574930, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 26 E
The mid-sized CT 26 dust extractor, with a 6.9 gallon capacity, is HEPA certified to ensure a non-hazardous , secure, and more productive work experience. Festool's dust extractors are quiet and smooth-starting with adjustable speed that allows you to vary the suction depending on your task. Improving the quality of the work environment is a very important part of Festool's brand and identity. Dust collection is integrated into every one of their waste-creating tools; therefore, dust control can save you time, increase your efficiency, and improve your work. For easy transport and storage, the CT 26 has a built-in hose garage, anti-static hose and cord wrap. With its combination of power, capacity and mobility, the CT 26 dust extractor is a popular choice to use at the shop or the jobsite for all power tool extraction and clean-up needs. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 6.9 / 6.3 gallons (26 liters / 24 lites)
- Filter Type-- HEPA
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 21.25 inch (630 x 365 x 540 mm)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 28.7lbs (13 kg)
- Festool CT 26 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) 27 mm Anitstatic hose
- (1) Integrated hose garage
- (1) Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.