P26E571782, Festool RO 125 FEQ Rotex 5" Sander & CT 26 E Dust Extractor
P26E571782, Festool RO 125 FEQ Rotex 5" Sander & CT 26 E Dust Extractor Package
Festool Rotex RO 125 FEQ 5 Inch Dual-mode Sander
Festool ROTEX three tools in one. The dual-mode Rotex gives you the choice of two sanding motions random orbital for fine sanding, and Rotex rotary/random orbital motion for fast material removal in rough sanding or for polishing. You can switch between modes in seconds by simply turning a knob. You no longer need to change to another tool. This saves you time and the cost of a second sander.
If you need fast material removal plus smooth fine sanding, but only want to buy one tool, the Rotex is for you. It switches instantly from random orbital sanding motion to the Rotex rotary random orbital motion, to cover rough sanding, fine sanding, and polishing. (Sheepskin, felt, and sponge accessories are available.)
Rough sander, fine sander and polisher in one. Optimum dust extraction through patented Jetstream principle. Sanding pad brake prevents scratches when placed on or removed from the work piece Stepless electronic control for all applications. Stickfix system for fast abrasives changing. MMC electronics with constant and controlled speed for high surface quality Smooth start-up and temperature control protect motor and bearings, and ensure a long service life. Reduction gearing (2-speed) for high torque. Very smooth running through VS balancing. Dust extraction port. Plug-it cord for easy replacement.
- Dual-mode - Random orbital and gear-driven rotary orbital motion, for rough sanding, fine sanding and polishing, all with one sander.
- Infinitely variable speed for any application.
- Simple switching from rough to fine sanding.
- Fast coverage of large surfaces, thanks to continuous untiring operation.
- Reduction gear for high torque and fast material removal.
- The sanding pad brake prevents scratching when placing the sander on a surface or picking it up.
- Dust extraction port at the rear and out of the way.
- Low weight and ergonomic design for an easier hold in any position.
- Vibration Stop balancing reduces vibration and helps you work longer without tiring.
- StickFix hook-and-loop abrasive mounting for fast, easy grit changes.
- Initial costs minimized since the Rotex represents three tools in one.
- Patented Jetstream pad design prevents dust buildup on the abrasive, for cleaner work and up to 30% longer abrasive life.
- Sealed bearings for long service life.
- Long-life MPE sanding pad.
- Extreme durability backed by our by our 3-year warranty.
- Power consumption 500 watts/4.2 amps 120 v AC
- Pad diameter 5" (125 mm)
- Speed rotary/eccentric motion 240-560 opm
- Speed eccentric motion 4,000-11,200 opm
- Sanding stroke 3/16 (5mm)
- Weight 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- RO 125 FEQ
- StickFix sanding pad (125mm soft)
- Plug-it cable
- In Systainer 2 T-Loc
574930, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 26 E
The mid-sized CT 26 dust extractor, with a 6.9 gallon capacity, is HEPA certified to ensure a non-hazardous , secure, and more productive work experience. Festool's dust extractors are quiet and smooth-starting with adjustable speed that allows you to vary the suction depending on your task. Improving the quality of the work environment is a very important part of Festool's brand and identity. Dust collection is integrated into every one of their waste-creating tools; therefore, dust control can save you time, increase your efficiency, and improve your work. For easy transport and storage, the CT 26 has a built-in hose garage, anti-static hose and cord wrap. With its combination of power, capacity and mobility, the CT 26 dust extractor is a popular choice to use at the shop or the jobsite for all power tool extraction and clean-up needs. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 6.9 / 6.3 gallons (26 liters / 24 lites)
- Filter Type-- HEPA
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 21.25 inch (630 x 365 x 540 mm)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 28.7lbs (13 kg)
- Festool CT 26 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) 27 mm Anitstatic hose
- (1) Integrated hose garage
- (1) Cord wrap
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.
P26E571782, Festool RO 125 FEQ Rotex 5" Sander & CT 26 E Dust Extractor
P26E574692, Festool OF 1400 EQ Imp Router & CT 26 E Dust Extractor Package
203430, Festool Cleaning set D 27/36 K-RS-Plus
496120, Festool Longlife Filter Bag Longlife for CT 26
495802, Festool Handle for CT 26/36 Dust Extractors