P26E571823, Festool RO 90 DX Sander & CT 26 E Dust Extractor
Item# P26571823 Festool RO 90 DX Multi-mode sander and CT 26 E Dust Extractor
Festool RO 90 DX Multi-mode Sander
The latest addition to the Rotex family, the RO 90 DX takes sanding versatility to a new levels, giving you four machines in one compact unit.
Prepare to be blown away! The RO90 DX could easily become the most versatile tool in your shop.
If you could only own one sander, the Festool Rotex multi-mode sander should be the one! Why? Because the Rotex is capable of operating in several modes, making it arguably the most versatile sander on the planet. The newest addition to the Rotex line up, the RO 90 DX, promises to take sanding versatility to new levels with the addition of a delta-shaped detail sanding mode. Back that up by Festool's commitment to manufacturing products of the highest level of quality backed by a three year warranty, and there's little reason not to consider adding a Rotex to your tool arsenal.
Still have doubts? Well, take advantage of our no-hassle, 30 day money back guarantee. Give one try and if you're not blown away, take it back for a full refund less shipping costs, if applicable.
- Aggressive, Gear-Driven. Imagine flipping a switch and your Rotex engages its gear-driven mode. Transforming rough surfaces with startling power, stripping stubborn paints and other coatings, and making you the master of all materials. The aggressive mode delivers material removal like that of a grinder. Shaving off hours of sanding to achieve astonishing results.
- Random Orbital. Flip the switch again and now you're operating in Random Orbit mode. Create sensationally smooth finishes with ease. Sit back in amazement as you gaze at the results you achieved with ease. Connected to a Festool dust extractor, work in a near-dust-free environment. Well-balanced, vibration-free. It's like a Zen sanding experience.
- Delta Mode. Flip the switch one last time and the Rotex RO 90 DX becomes a sander that can be converted from a circular pad to a triangular delta pad in seconds (no tools required). Reach into corners and tight crevices. The gear driven orbit gnaws through the toughest materials and finishes. The lightweight, compact format eliminates fatigue.
- Polishing. While the aggressive, gear-driven mode can make quick work of stripping old finishes or other tasks normally performed by a belt sander, equip the Rotex with a polishing pad and make finishes gleam with luster. Festool offers a comprehensive assortment of polishing accessories appropriate for any application.
- Power 400 Watts
- Pad Diameter 3.5" (90 mm)
- Stroke 1/8" (3 mm)
- Weight 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg
- RO 90 DX Multimode sander
- One 3 1/2" round pad
- One triangular pad
- Systainer 2 T-Loc
574930, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 26 E
The mid-sized CT 26 dust extractor, with a 6.9 gallon capacity, is HEPA certified to ensure a non-hazardous , secure, and more productive work experience. Festool's dust extractors are quiet and smooth-starting with adjustable speed that allows you to vary the suction depending on your task. Improving the quality of the work environment is a very important part of Festool's brand and identity. Dust collection is integrated into every one of their waste-creating tools; therefore, dust control can save you time, increase your efficiency, and improve your work. For easy transport and storage, the CT 26 has a built-in hose garage, anti-static hose and cord wrap. With its combination of power, capacity and mobility, the CT 26 dust extractor is a popular choice to use at the shop or the jobsite for all power tool extraction and clean-up needs. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 6.9 / 6.3 gallons (26 liters / 24 lites)
- Filter Type-- HEPA
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 21.25 inch (630 x 365 x 540 mm)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 28.7lbs (13 kg)
- Festool CT 26 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) 27 mm Anitstatic hose
- (1) Integrated hose garage
- (1) Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.