P26E574689, Festool OF 2200 EB Imp Router & CT 26 E Dust Extractor Package
P26E574689, Festool OF 2200 EB Imp Router & CT 26 E Dust Extractor Package
Festool OF 2200 EB Plunge Router
You might think it is a portable shaper.
The OF 2200 EB is Festool's most powerful router. It can easily plunge into 8/4 hard maple and make a 1/2 inch groove in a single pass. With 2200 watts off power, you might think you are working with a portable shaper. Designed for exceptional maneuverability, the OF 2200 incorporates many new ergonomics design features, making it easy to control, and a pleasure to use on the jobsite or in the shop.
- Triple Bearing Design: The OF 2200 Router features a Triple Bearing Design which dampens spindle and bit deflection. With bearings at the top, middle and bottom, the spindle is less likely to wobble. This is particularly important considering the sheer power of the OF 2200 and the centrifugal forces exerted with spinning large bits at speeds up to 22,000 RPM.
- Variable Speed Control: Use the Variable Speed Control of the OF 2200 to dial in the appropriate spindle speed based on the material and application. An onboard cross reference guide shows the spindle RPM for each setting. The OF 2200 employs Multi-Material Control (MMC) electronics to ensure constant speed under load. That means that the speed of the bit is constant as you plunge and move through the workpiece.
- Magnetic Spindle Brake: The Magnetic Spindle Brake of the OF 2200 is a faster, more reliable method of retarding spindle motion. The use of magnetic force to stop the spindle also prolongs the service life of the motor versus a mechanical or electronic method.
- Dust Extraction Column: The Dust Extraction Column is placed on the back of the OF 2200 and extends to the top of the router and includes a swivel nozzle. A design which keeps the power cord (also top mounted) and dust extraction hose out of your way. Coupled with the Festool Boom Arm (492 753), work smarter and take full advantage of operation without being impeded by cords and hoses. Festool recommends using a 36mm hose.
- Intuitive Controls: Operating the OF 2200 could never be easier. Controls are clearly labeled with icons indicating purpose and adjustment direction. Work smarter without having to locate the manual to make less common adjustments. Use the onboard variable speed dial cross reference to select the appropriate spindle speed based on material and application. Sales and support numbers are also directly on the router for your convenience.
- Tremendous Plunge Depth Capacity: With 80mm of travel, the plunge depth of the OF 2200 is phenomenal. The collet actually plunges 10mm below the base of the router providing another option for bit changes. Use the micro-adjustment knob to fine tune plunge depth in increments of 1/256" (1/10mm). The four position depth stop turret provides pre-configurable plunge depths including a 5/64" (2mm) finishing pass setting.
- Locking Depth Stop Rod: The Locking Depth Stop Rod allows you save time by locking the OF 2200 in its plunged position and calibrate the plunge depth using the four-position depth stop turret in a single step. Dial the micro-adjustment knob in increments of 1/256" (1/10mm) for the ultimate plunge depth precision.
- Four Position Depth Stop Turret: Control plunge depth with the ability to set pre-configurable depths using the four-position turret. An integrated 5/64" (2mm) offset position saves valuable time allowing you to easily make a finish pass after making an initial pass without having to reset the plunge depth.
- 1/2" Collet: The 1/2" collet of the OF 2200 allows you to take full advantage of its 2200 Watts of power. With an opening of 3-3/8" on the standard base, the OF 2200 can take advantage of a full assortment of router bits.
- Single-Tool Ratcheting Collet: Bit changes have never been easier. Use the spindle locking lever to disengage spindle movement and loosen the collet with a ratcheting motion. The ingenious retractable 360° dust shroud and wide plunge column spacing enables open access to the collet.
- Retractable, Spring-Loaded 360º Dust Shroud: Work smarter with the Retractable, Spring-Loaded 360° Dust Shroud of the OF 2200. The shroud maximizes dust extraction while providing high visibility of the workpiece. Release the dust shroud using a release lever at your fingertips. The shroud retracts back into the locked position after the router is fully plunged.
- Power consumption - 2200 watts / 18 amps 120 v AC
- Drive shaft speed 10,000 - 22,000 RPM
- Quick depth adjustment range - 3 5/32 in. (80mm)
- Collet diameter range -1/4 in. & 1/2 in. & 8mm
- Weight - 17.2 lbs
- OF 2200 EB Router
- Collet - 1/2 in.
- Chip catcher
- Dust extraction hood
- Standard U.S. guide bushing adapter
- In systainer SYS 4 T-Loc
574930, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 26 E
The mid-sized CT 26 dust extractor, with a 6.9 gallon capacity, is HEPA certified to ensure a non-hazardous , secure, and more productive work experience. Festool's dust extractors are quiet and smooth-starting with adjustable speed that allows you to vary the suction depending on your task. Improving the quality of the work environment is a very important part of Festool's brand and identity. Dust collection is integrated into every one of their waste-creating tools; therefore, dust control can save you time, increase your efficiency, and improve your work. For easy transport and storage, the CT 26 has a built-in hose garage, anti-static hose and cord wrap. With its combination of power, capacity and mobility, the CT 26 dust extractor is a popular choice to use at the shop or the jobsite for all power tool extraction and clean-up needs. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 6.9 / 6.3 gallons (26 liters / 24 lites)
- Filter Type-- HEPA
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 21.25 inch (630 x 365 x 540 mm)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 28.7lbs (13 kg)
- Festool CT 26 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) 27 mm Anitstatic hose
- (1) Integrated hose garage
- (1) Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.