P26E574690, Festool HL 850 E Planer Imp & CT 26 E Dust Extractor Package
P26E574690, Festool HL 850 E Planer Imp & CT 26 E Dust Extractor Package
Festool Planer HL 850 E Imp
Using an electric planer right up to the edge or on rebates often produces unsatisfactory results, as the machine leaves a lip that has to be removed by hand unless you have the Festool HL 850 E planer. The HL 850 E lets you work in dead spots because it can plane across the entire width of the rebate. The one-sided head support makes this possible. It means that the planer head is flush with the other side of the planer casing. Its also safe. The side guard swings up as the rebate depth increases. Planing up to the edge in deep rebates is no longer a problem.
- Imperial Measuring Marks for depth of cut
- Smooth going.The HL 850 E planer is equipped with the unique spiral blade. Because the blade is drawn across the work piece at an angle and cuts more gently into the work piece, it produces less noise and an absolutely smooth surface. Since the planer head has only one blade, blade changing is faster it takes less than a minute. No blade adjustment is necessary. With many planers, the chip ejection unit is on the wrong side and in the way 50% of the time. Luckily, Festool engineers understand the problems of day-to-day work, and come up with solutions. The chip ejection unit and the chip extraction port switch between left and right to suit the job at hand. Theres no longer any need to lose time cleaning up afterwards.
- Easy control.
- The 90 V-shaped groove in the sole-plate of the HL 850 E planer prevents the planer from slipping or running out when chamfering boards and beams. For reliable and precisely contoured chamfering, simply set the planer on the work piece and away you go. The infinitely adjustable cutting depth is another instance of Festools careful design. You can correct the cutting depth from 0 to 9/64 while planing, without lifting the planer off the work piece and without taking your hands off the handle.
- Add some texture.Different textures can bring life and beauty to surfaces. All you have to do is change the planer head. Our three rustic planer heads are perfect for giving wood a rough-hewn look.
- A unique planer, very quiet and very fast.
- Change cutting depth with the planer running.
- Always a clear view of the rebate edge.
- Create distressed or rough-hewn effects with accessory heads, or convert into a bench-mounted planer with optional bench unit.
- Planer head is mounted on one side for unlimited rebate depth and planing up to the edge.
- Single spiral carbide blade requires no adjustment of cutting circle diameter and planer head.
- The fastest blade change takes only 60 seconds!
- Long plate at front and rear
- Converts to a jointer with the addition of bench unit and angle stop
- Lockable planing depth adjuster
- V-groove in shoe for corner beveling
- Pivoted chip deflector and dust extraction port mounts on left or right side
- Smooth run-up and constant cutting speed even at maximum cutting depth thanks to electronics with 3 control and monitoring functions: controlled smooth start-up, constant speed under load, and temperature-triggered overload protection.
- Power consumption 850 watts/7 amp 120 volts AC
- Drive shaft speed 10,000 rpm
- Cutting depth 0-9/64" (0-3.5 mm)
- Rebating depth unlimited
- Head width 3 15/64" (82 mm)
- Noise level at idle 79 dB(A)
- Weight 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)
- HL 850 E Includes:
- Parallel guide
- Rebate depth guide
- In Systainer 3 T-Loc
574930, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 26 E
The mid-sized CT 26 dust extractor, with a 6.9 gallon capacity, is HEPA certified to ensure a non-hazardous , secure, and more productive work experience. Festool's dust extractors are quiet and smooth-starting with adjustable speed that allows you to vary the suction depending on your task. Improving the quality of the work environment is a very important part of Festool's brand and identity. Dust collection is integrated into every one of their waste-creating tools; therefore, dust control can save you time, increase your efficiency, and improve your work. For easy transport and storage, the CT 26 has a built-in hose garage, anti-static hose and cord wrap. With its combination of power, capacity and mobility, the CT 26 dust extractor is a popular choice to use at the shop or the jobsite for all power tool extraction and clean-up needs. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 6.9 / 6.3 gallons (26 liters / 24 lites)
- Filter Type-- HEPA
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 21.25 inch (630 x 365 x 540 mm)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 28.7lbs (13 kg)
- Festool CT 26 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) 27 mm Anitstatic hose
- (1) Integrated hose garage
- (1) Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.