- P36561443, Festool PS 300 EQ Jigsaw & CT-36 E Dust Extractor
Item# P36561443 Festool PS 300 EQ Jigsaw T-Loc & CT-36 Dust Extractor Package
Festool PS 300 EQ Jigsaw T-Loc
Power and precision. Most jigsaws have a hard time staying on course. Tough work pieces and curves can easily cause the blade to sway out. The result? Time-consuming finishing work like sanding or even recutting. Festools jigsaws solve the problem. Parallel-adjustable carbide-tipped jaws provide three-way blade guidance to ensure precise perpendicularity to the table at all times, even in curves. A splinter guard protects against chipping. The result? A clean, precise cut to the scribe mark through the entire depth of the work piece, with little or no finishing. The Festool Trion jigsaws are among the most powerful jigsaws in existence, with a full 720 W. They can cut 4 3/4 wooden beams, 3/4 aluminum, or 3/8 steel. All our jigsaws feature adjustable pendulum stroke for powerful forward travel. All this power and precision is exceptionally easy to control. Our jigsaws are particularly well-balanced to allow the power of the hand to be used to its best advantage. This is a significant benefit for one-handed use and work on vertical and overhead surfaces. The Trion comes in two configurations to suit the way you work.
Perfect blade guidance for precise cuts:
Festool jigsaws have 3-way blade guidance first by the pendulum rod, second by the pendulum guide roller, and third at the cutting point by two carbide plates, the patented CP (Carbide Precision) blade guide. The blade stays at exactly the pre-set angle, for precise cuts of all kinds including bevel or miter cuts, and reduced sway out in tight radius cuts. You get virtually no cutting errors, spoiled work pieces, or need for reworking.
No more splintering:
The simple but effective splinter guard ensures perfect, splinter-free edges. The splinter guard is automatically cut to shape by the saw blade immediately after fitting. This gives you clean cut edges and avoids the need for laborious reworking.
Electronic Multi-Material Speed Control gives you the correct constant speed for the material you're sawing. It prevents overheating, and keeps the saw running smoothly.
You can set bevel to 45 degrees on either side, and you can even start cuts in wood without a pilot hole. You can set the blade to a straight or pendulum motion, depending on the material. You even get a choice of handle styles to fit the way you work- the barrel-grip PS 300 EQ, or the PSB 300 EQ with D-handle for easier one hand use.
Dust and Chip Extraction:
Suction ports on both sides of the blade ensure efficient extraction. The Trion integrates with our quiet CT dust extractors for clean working with the convenience of tool-triggered auto-start. Power consumption 720 watts/6 amp 120v AC
3-way blade guidance
Splinter guard for splinter-free cuts
Adjustable pendulum stroke for powerful forward movement
Electronic speed control
Non-scarring stable base plate
- Stroke Rate 1,000 - 2,900 spm
- Pendulum stroke adjustment 4 stages
- Bevel adjustment 0 - 45
- Cutting depth, wood 4 3/4" (120 mm)
- Cutting depth, non-ferous metals 3/4" (20 mm)
- Cutting depth, steel soft 3/8" (10 mm)
- Weight 5.06 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- PS 300 EQ Jigsaw
- 2 multi-purpose wood saw blades
- Splinter guard
- Chip deflector
- Plug-It power cord
- In Systainer 1 T-Loc
Festool Mobile HEPA Rated Dust Extractor CT 36 E
Festool's CT 36 Dust Extractor comes standard with a primary filter that is HEPA rated as the final stage of filtration.
In fabrication, dust happens. It's very small, floats everywhere, lands on everything in sight, and gets inside your tools. Due to its minute size, wood dust particles can be particularly troublesome to remove from an environment once airborne. The fine dust that is ejected into the air can make you sneeze, cough, and experience other allergy-like symptoms. Experts agree that limiting your exposure is the best protection.
Another great way to minimize the effects of dust created during fabrication is to use high quality tools that are designed with dust extraction in mind. When working with a good dust extractor, you will be able to eliminate the majority of the dust created at the source before it is ever released into your environment. Dust extractors with HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters, paired in-line or on-board are the best solution. These filters are capable of capturing 99.997% of all particulates down to 0.3 microns. Originally developed by the Atomic Energy Commission to remove radioactive dust from industrial exhaust, HEPA filters have become the preferred filtration system for most sensitive manufacturing and health care environments. There is no better filtration on the market today. Now take a deep breath and focus on what's really important – your results!
Why is this Festool CT36 better than the competition:
- Hose: Anti-static design. Anti-static hose and vacuum design minimizes shocks, dust clinging to the hose and clogging.
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task.
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system.
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainersvia the Sys-dock.
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother.
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency.
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change.
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions.
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 9.6 gallons (36 litres)
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 23.4 inch (630 x 365 x 594 mm)
- Weight -- 29.8lbs (13.5 kg)
- Static lift -- 96” static water lift 24000 Pa / 240 mbar
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Filter surface area -- 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Festool CT 36 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) HEPA filter
- (1) - 27 mm hose
- (1) - Integrated hose garage
- (1) - Cord wrap
Regular Price: $1,125.00
Special Price $1,037.50
Check items to add to the cart or select all
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Festool, Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of Festool, Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: P36561443, Festool PS 300 EQ Jigsaw & CT-36 E Dust Extractor
497697, Festool Compact Cleaning Set
496186, Fesool SELFCLEAN Filter Bag SC FIS-CT 36, 5 pcs
490121, Festool Splinterguard for PS300/PSB300/PS420/PSB420, 20pcs
57000014, Festool Jigsaw Blades 35-Pack Assortment
Total Price $1,151.40
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,151.40 Incl. Tax: $1,151.40