PAC567863, Festool RTS 400 EQ Sander & CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
Item# PAC567863 Festool RTS 400 EQ Orbital Sander & CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
Festool RTS 400 EQ Orbital Sander
Festool orbital sanders with direct drive units are used by professional tradesmen who need a good surface finish, especially for light sanding of wood or varnished surfaces. The shape of the sanding pad helps you to get right into the corners, thereby saving on manual finishing.
Festool offers a complete set of orbital sanders with direct drive units. These tools can be used for a wide variety of uses, on both small and large surfaces, for a fine, even sanded surface.
- Small, light, eccentric sander ideal for work on vertical surfaces
- Rectangular sanding pad
- High power on surfaces, in rebates, and on edges
- Encapsulated bearing for long service life
- Sand close to edges for efficient working Smooth running through VS balancing, easy on wrists
- Stepless electronic speed control for many applications
- Replaceable filter bags
- Dust extraction port
- The high speed and the direct drive ensure very precise sanding.
- The even sanding surface and the ability to sand close to the edges on three sides means that no reworking is required.
- Infinitely variable speed for a wide range of uses.
- Fine abrasion and edge protection against damage help to eliminate reworking of corners and other difficult to reach areas.
- Short changeover times, thanks to the StickFix design.
- The dustproof encapsulated bearing and the hard wearing MPE sanding pad ensure a long service life, for maximum long-term value.
- Extreme durability backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Very smooth running through Vibration-Stop design easier on your joints.
- Optimum dust extraction provides a clear view and a healthier working environment.
- Power consumption 200 Watts / 1.67 amps 120 v AC
- Pad Size 3 5/32" x 5 1/4" (80 x 133 mm)
- Speed 6,000-13,000 opm
- Sanding stroke 5/64" (2mm)
- Weight 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)
- RTS 400 EQ Sander
- StickFix (H&L) 3 5/32" x 5 1/4" (80 x 133 mm) sanding pad (soft, 489252)
- Turbo Dust Bag Set (489129)
- Plug it detachable power cord
- In Systainer 1
- Note: Pads not interchangeable with DTS400EQ
574933 Festool CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- When using the Festool Planex Sander, a large amount of dust is created. Efficiently capture that dust with the Festool CT 36 E AC dust extractor.
- The Festool CT 36 E AC dust extractor can also be used with any other Festool tool that creates waste. However, if you want to use this machine with all Festool tools, you will need to purchase a 27mm hose. (452878)
- What makes the CT 36 E AC so desireable? Normal dust extractors don't have the ability to deal with large amounts of dust. The CT 36 E AC uses quick bursts of air, to automatically clean the filter for continued, uninterrupted use. This allows the user to keep their focus where it counts, and save money in the process.
- The CT 36 E AC comes equipped with a special, large antistatic 36mm hose that won’t kink or collect dust..
- Container/Filter Bag Capacity: 9.5gal./8.9gal.
- Dimensions: 24.8"D x 14.4"W x 23.4"H (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- Noise Level: 71dB(A)
- Power Consumption:350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Maximum Suction Capacity: 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Max. Vacuum: 96" Static water lift (24,000 Pa)
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Fitted Filter Bag
- 36mm Hose
- CT 36 E AC requires optional 27mm hose to connect to any Festool tool other than Planex sander.
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAC567863, Festool RTS 400 EQ Sander & CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
496215, Festool Disposable Dust Liners, 5 Pack
496186, Fesool SELFCLEAN Filter Bag SC FIS-CT 36, 5 pcs
489252, Festool Sanding Pad for RTS 400
497684, Festool Systainer T-Loc for LS 130/RTS 400