- P36574684, Festool TS 75 EQ Imp Saw & CT 36 E Dust Extractor
Item# P36574684 Festool TS 75 EQ Imp Plunge Cut Saw & CT 36 E Dust Extractor Package
Festool TS 75 EQ Imp Plunge Cut Saw T-Loc
Cut through your workload like never before with the TS 75 EQ Imp plunge-cut saw. Take on bigger projects with our largest cutting depth yet - 2 15/16" or 2 3/4" with the included guide rail. And with 13 amps of adjustable power, the TS 75 has plenty of muscle to spare - powerful enough to cut through steel doors. And it won't tire you out as quickly since it weighs less than 14 lbs. A limit stop and slip clutch drastically reduce the effects of kickbacks, making the TS 75 much safer to use. The splinter guard and guide rail make glue-ready cuts a reality. Add it all up and you have a fierce, versatile saw that's easy on the user and tough on everything else. Unlike conventional pendulum-cover circular saws, Festool's design allows the saw blade to retract into the housing giving you the option to start and end the cut accurately anywhere on the material. All of this innovation means a quicker, safer and more cost-effective precision tool. The dust extraction port ensures less dust and a clear view of the workpiece. Superior ergonomic design makes this powerful saw nearly effortless to work with.
Features & Benefits
- Imperial measurement marks for precise depth of cut
- Detachable Plug-it power cord. Use same cord for different Festool tools. - Cord detaches for easy storage and replacement. Convenient 11.5 foot length means no hang ups.
- Rotating dust extractor connector. 360 degree rotation makes it exceptionally easy to adjust the dust extractor to suit your working position.
- FastFix saw blade changing system. The saw blade can now be changed in just a few moves. The allen key is stowed on-board so everything you need is at your fingertips. This new system is quick, safe and easy to use.
- Triple motor bearing. The triple bearing of the motor improves running smoothness and extends the service life.
- Exact depth setting. Allows the cutting depth to be set quickly. the easy-to-read scale allows the settings to be accurate to 1 mm.
- Zero-play guidance. Once the saw is on the guide rail, no tools are required to adjust the jaws for accurate, zero-play guidance.
- Splinter guard on both sides. The attachable splinter guard and the guide rail make splinter-free cuts on both sides of the blade. This eliminates the need for time-consuming finished work.
- Slip clutch. With the TS 75, if the saw blade jams, the sliding clutch prevents saw kickback, thereby increasing safety.
- Spring-loaded riving knife. Always there when you need it, always hidden when you don't. The spring-loaded riving knife retracts into the housing automatically when the saw is plunged into the material.
- Easy-to-reach limit stop. Always within reach, the limit stop prevents the saw from jolting back when plunged into the material.
- Arbor size 1.101" (30 mm)
- Bevel cuts 0º - 45º
- Cutting depth on guide rail 2 3/4" (70 mm) straight down and 2 1/8" (55 mm) at 45°
- Cutting depth without guide rail 2 15/16" (75 mm) straight down
- Power consumption 1600 watts / 13 amps 120 v AC
- Saw blade diameter 8-1/4" (210 mm)
- Saw blade speed 1,350 - 3,550 rpm
- Weight 13.6 lbs. (6.2 kg)
- TS 75 EQ Saw
- Universal Saw Blade
- 75" (1900 mm) Guide Rail
- Chip Deflector
- Limit Stop in Systainer 5 T-Loc
Festool Mobile HEPA Rated Dust Extractor CT 36 E
Festool's CT 36 Dust Extractor comes standard with a primary filter that is HEPA rated as the final stage of filtration.
In fabrication, dust happens. It's very small, floats everywhere, lands on everything in sight, and gets inside your tools. Due to its minute size, wood dust particles can be particularly troublesome to remove from an environment once airborne. The fine dust that is ejected into the air can make you sneeze, cough, and experience other allergy-like symptoms. Experts agree that limiting your exposure is the best protection.
Another great way to minimize the effects of dust created during fabrication is to use high quality tools that are designed with dust extraction in mind. When working with a good dust extractor, you will be able to eliminate the majority of the dust created at the source before it is ever released into your environment. Dust extractors with HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters, paired in-line or on-board are the best solution. These filters are capable of capturing 99.997% of all particulates down to 0.3 microns. Originally developed by the Atomic Energy Commission to remove radioactive dust from industrial exhaust, HEPA filters have become the preferred filtration system for most sensitive manufacturing and health care environments. There is no better filtration on the market today. Now take a deep breath and focus on what's really important – your results!
Why is this Festool CT36 is better than the competition:
- Hose: Anti-static design. Anti-static hose and vacuum design minimizes shocks, dust clinging to the hose and clogging.
- Tool-triggered activation. Auto and manual modes for tool activated or manual cleaning tasks. Variable suction force to match the task.
- Quick release bag change. Fast and easy bag changes with quick release clip system.
- Single-point foot brake. To prevent unintentional rolling. Particularly useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting Systainers via the Sys-dock.
- Low abrasion tires. Protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother.
- Self-cleaning filter bag. Made of special fleece material, the bag inflates and deflates with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency.
- Tool-less filter change. Single filter design features easy and secure filter change.
- Integrated hose garage. Store the hose and cord for easy transport.
- Sys-dock. Store and transport Systainers with the integrated Sys-dock.
- Onboard tool storage. Organize your hose nozzles and extensions.
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
- Capacity -- Container/filter bag 9.6 gallons (36 litres)
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 24.8 inch x 14.4 inch x 23.4 inch (630 x 365 x 594 mm)
- Weight -- 29.8lbs (13.5 kg)
- Static lift -- 96” static water lift 24000 Pa / 240 mbar
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Power consumption -- 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC (350-1200 watts)
- Filter surface area -- 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Festool CT 36 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) HEPA filter
- (1) - 27 mm hose
- (1) - Integrated hose garage
- (1) - Cord wrap
Check items to add to the cart or select all
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Festool, Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of Festool, Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: P36574684, Festool TS 75 EQ Imp Saw & CT 36 E Dust Extractor
482107, Festool Guiderail Connector , (2 required)
491499, Festool FS 800/2, 32 inch Guide Rail
491594, Festool Quick clamp 1pc, MFT, FS
Total Price $1,607.40
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,607.40 Incl. Tax: $1,607.40