P36E575747, Festool Circular Saw TSC 55 REB Imp-FS w/ Bluetooth and CT 36 E
***Ships April 1st, Order Now!***
P36E575747, Festool Circular Saw TSC 55 REB Imp-FS w/ Bluetooth and CT 36 E
The Festool TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw is the result of years of innovative research and ingenuity. The most versatile cutting system now allows you to move freely about the workshop or jobsite with the elimination of a power cord. Two powerful 18v 5.2Ah batteries are the driving force behind the worlds’ most precise track saw. The Cordless TSC 55 Plus-XL-FS model comes with a 55ft guiderail. Cut down no less than 100 meters of stock on a single charge. The guide rail precision of the Festool TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw provides splinter free, laser straight cuts every single use. Dual splinter guards ensure zero tear cuts no matter what the material. Leave immobile bulky machines, inaccurate splintered cuts and corded track saws in the dust with the superior TSC 55 cordless plunge cut track saw.
With the FS Guide Rail System, you’ll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds.
Splinterguards on both sides of the blade ensure that you’ll make zero-tearout cuts in virtually any material.
Not only can you replace large, stationary equipment with the incredibly precise, handheld track saw system, but now you can go wherever work needs to get done, without the cord.
- Cutting depth at 45°: 1-11/16” (43 mm)
- Weight 1 x 18 V/2 x 18 V: 10.141 lbs (4.6 kg)/11.684 lbs (5.3 kg)
- Battery voltage: 18/36 V
- Saw blade diameter: 6-1/4" (160 mm)
- Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)
- Angular range: -1 - 47 °
- Cordless track saw TSC 55
- Two Airstream Bluetooth Lithium Ion Batteries
- 2 SCA 8 Airstream Chargers
- fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- 55" Guide Rail FS 1400
- sight window
- chip collection bag
- in SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC
574935, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 36 E
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy. That is why the CT 36 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool. This represents greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and with less energy consumption versus a constant-on unit. Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks. A small detail sander may not require the full 137 CFM of this unit, but a router may require it.
This unit comes standard our new self-cleaning bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag which reduces suction. We further optimize efficiency with the low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest as well as an integrated hose garage and docking station that allows the connection of Festool Systainers (not included) for easy transport and storage. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. A parking brake can even be locked to prevent unintentional roll off or drifting. The supplied 11-1/2 ft. anti-static (AS) hose is long enough for power tool and general work site clean up tasks.
For wet (water) clean up tasks, the CT will shut off automatically when full thanks to Level Stop technology. With an industrial design for heavy use the CT is equipped with over 24 feet of 12 gauge cord. A cord wrap is supplied to attach to the rear of the unit. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), the CT 36 can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration. The CT 36 is a good choice for the shop or the jobsite for all your power tool extraction and clean-up needs.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- HEPA filters are standard and remove 99.99% of particulate to 0.3 micron. In fabrication, dust happens. It's very small, floats everywhere, lands on everything in sight, and gets inside your tools. Due to its minute size, wood dust particles can be particularly troublesome to remove from an environment once airborne. The fine dust that is ejected into the air can make you sneeze, cough, and experience other allergy-like symptoms. Experts agree that limiting your exposure is the best protection.
- Automatic Tool Start & Adjustable Suction
- Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool triggered or manual on-off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control.
- An ergonomic handle is positioned 7-9 inches in from the body, which is the most natural position for lifting. The supplied antistatic hose stores neatly into the integrated hose garage, a standard feature on all current dust extractor models. The hose garage also protects your hose from inadvertent damage during transit. A dust extractor that is designed properly will offer convenient storage solutions for keeping the hoses and accessories well organized and readily available. On-board cradles, handles, and the ability to use the flat top as a temporary shelf to support tools are nice features that you should consider.
- Festool's ingenious Sys-Dock feature turns your dust extractor into a mobile cart for your tools and accessories. Festool Systainers, the carrying cases which are standard with nearly every Festool power tool, latch to the top of our dust extractors allowing you to move tools together, reducing steps when setting up your jobsite. The Sys-Dock is also flat, serving as a convenient place to rest your tool or materials while you work.
- As with all CT dust extractors, the 1 1/16” x 11.5’ (27mm x 3.5m) antistatic hose comes standard.
- Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Having the ability to vacuum wet spills is important. An integrated water level detector and auto shut-off minimize problems with overfilling your vacuum with too much liquid. The motor housing is sealed, and the lid has a gasket to keep water where it belongs. A complete range of optional Festool cleaning sets complement both wet and dry operations.
- Everything needs its own storage space. The cord can be wound on the dedicated cord wrap to prevent it from getting in the way during transportation.
- Festool dust extractors are designed with a low center of gravity to prevent inadvertent tipping. Many other manufacturers' units are not designed in this way and tipping could result in costly damage to the vacuum or to your client's floors. An easy-to-use, conveniently located parking brake offers peace of mind to prevent your Festool dust extractor from rolling down stairs or moving during transport in your vehicle. Festool CT dust extractors feature larger-than-average wheels, making it easy to maneuver over bumpy terrain with ease. The wheels are coated in a rubber-like, non-marring material to protect your clients' floors from damage and abrasion.
- 27mm Antistatic Hose
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Container Capacity 9.5 gal
- Dimensions (in.) 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4"
- Filter Bag Capacity 8.9 gal
- Filter Type HEPA
- Max. Suction Force 137 CFM
- Noise Level 62 - 72 db(A)
- Power Consumption 350-1200 watts, 2.9-10.0 amps
- Static Water Lift 96"
- Weight 29.8 lbs
- Festool CT 36 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) Self-cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) 27 mm Antistatic hose
- (1) Integrated hose garage
- (1) Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Festool, Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of Festool, Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.