P48200184, Festool SYSROCK Worksite Radio & CT 48 Dust Extractor
Fill the shop or jobsite with unbelievably big sound from the tiny 6” Jobsite Radio that weighs less than 2 lbs. (0.7 kg). The feature-rich compact SYSROCK provides FM Radio reception, Bluetooth streaming capability, hands-free calling, aux-in, and much more. Listen to your tunes on your terms with either corded or cordless functionality. Dynamic Sound Processor (DSP) automatically adjusts the sound at all volume levels to produce full and natural sound with rich bass without distortion. Built-in microphone lets you take calls from your phone hands free. All this provides the perfect sound for your day even in extreme work conditions.
Save BIG when you buy the CT 48 Dustextractor with the SYSROCK.
200184, Festool BR10 SYSROCK Construction Worksite Radio
Fill the shop or jobsite with unbelievabLe sound from a small footprint. AmazingLy big sound and feature rich compact SYSR0CK provides FM Radio reception, Bluetooth streaming capabiLity, hands free caLling, aux-in, and much more. Listen to your tunes on your terms with either corded or cordless f functionality.
Dynamic Sound Processor (DSPI) automatically[y adjusts the sound at aLL volume levels to produce full and natural sound with rich bass without distortion. BuiLt-in microphone Lets you take calls from your phone hands free. ALL this provides the perfect sound for your day even in extreme work conditions.
Sound - Big sound from a compact footprint thanks to the 2.5" 10 Watt B 0hm Neodymium speaker and Digital Sound Processor (DSP) it not onLy sounds big, it can be cranked aLL the way up without distortion. Intuitive design, oversized buttons, and aux-in capabiLity make it the perfect shop and jobsite companion keeping you connected to your music and your world.
Functionality - FM reception coupLed with Bluetooth (4.11 capabiLity provides flexibility to either tune in your favorite Local station or stream your own music f rom your mobiLe device. AdditionaLLy, the SYSR0CK pairs with smartphones for hands free usage. The Radio Data System (RDS) provides data from FM broadcasting stations that provide song information, artist, and time of day. IPX3 Rating for splash protection making it ready for the jobsite.
System - The dual-source energy options aLLow the SYSR0CK to use either the suppLied power cord or use Festool fLat pack batteries [10.8 - 18.0 volt]. The 1/4-20 internal mount is compatibLe with Festool Magnetic SysLite adapter so you can attach the SYSR0CK nearly anywhere or mount it to a commonLy avaiLable camera tripod. A hanging hook is supplied as welL. And it is covered by Service All-Inclusive warranty including 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Stream own music via Bluetooth, connect MP3 player via AUX-in or simply play the radio!
- FM radio with 10 watt neodymium speakers for perfect room-filling sound
- Bluetooth interface with hands-free function
- Aux-in socket for mobile devices such as smart phones, MP3 players and tablets
- Compact design with flexible, unbreakable antenna
- Shock and slip resistant all around rubber coating
- White illuminated LCD dot matrix display with RDS feature - information on stations, titles, artist, time
- 4 Station buttons for station memory (FM frequency only)
- Diverse playback options
- Hands free phone for constant availability
- Flexible Positioning
- Digital Sound Processor - automatically adjusts bass on the selected volume
- Speaker - 10 W
- FM frequency band (VHF) - 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Operation with Festool battery packs - 10.8 - 18V
- Number of stored stations - 4 piece(s)
- Aux-in socket - 3.5mm
- Bluetooth standard - 4.1
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 94 x 102 x 149 mm
- Weight - 1.5 lbs
- Festool SYSROCK Worksite Radio
- Power Cable
- Aux-in Cable
- Festool Branded Protective Soft Bag
- Festool User Manual
574938, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 48 E
It’s no coincidence that the largest dust extractor by Festool is also the most powerful. For all day usage, heavier dust extraction loads and in general larger tasks, the CT 48 is the indisputable choice. The enormous 12.7 gallon dust storage space makes light work of all extraction applications. The CT 48, a step up from its predecessor, yields more efficient noise reduction and dust extraction. Never again worry about the magnitude of a sanding, planning, routing or joining project being too great with a maximum suction force of 137 CFM. The CT 48 is a HEPA certified air filtration system that not only complies with all HEPA standards but is also featured in every Festool dust creating tool. To back our claim of the highest caliber industrial tools, Festool offers a reassuring three year warranty program. Get the best in heavy duty dust extraction.
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
- Container Capacity--12.7 gallons
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 28.1 inch x 15.4 inch x 27.0
- Filter Bag Capacity 12.2 gallons
- Filter Type HEPA
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Noise Level, High Suction 71 db(A)
- Noise Level, Low Suction 62 db(A)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Power consumption -- 350-1200 Watts, 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC
- Filter surface area -- 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 35.9 lbs (16.3 kg)
- Festool CT 48 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) - Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) - 27 mm hose
- (1) - Integrated Hose Garage
- (1) - Integrated Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.