P48201065, Festool VAC SYS SE 1 Clamping Module & CT 48
Clamping Module with Round Vacuum Cup and Foot Valve for clamping non-pourous material with Vacuum Pump. In Systainer SYS 4.
CT SYS portable dust extractor.
P48201065, Festool VAC SYS SE 1 Clamping Module & CT 48 Dust Extractor
201065, Festool VAC SYS SE 1 Clamping Module
Work more efficiently with the new VAC SYS System. With proven vacuum-based suction clamping, the VAC SYS provides a highly effective and ergonomic work platform for nearly any project. Effectively clamp material or a workpiece for effortless machining and finishing while protecting delicate surfaces from clamp damage. Each Clamping Module (available separately or with the VAC PMP), is equipped with a suction base that adheres to non-porous surfaces with a quick release valve, and can adapt to many surface sizes based on interchangeable Vacuum Pods (available separately).
- Improve work processes. Easily reduce set-up time with simple and effortless clamping that allows for full surface access.
- Protect material surfaces. Vacuum based clamping with soft Vacuum cups provides non-marring clamping which protects the workpiece and helps to reduce re-work.
- Reduce fatigue. Rotate material 360º or tilt the workpiece from 0º to 90º as needed for even greater access. The VAC SYS puts larger and more awkward pieces well within reach which reduces the fatigue associated with stretching over and around the material.
Clamping Module with Round Vacuum Cup and Foot Valve for clamping non-pourous material with Vacuum Pump. Comes in Systainer SYS 4.
574938, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 48 E
It’s no coincidence that the largest dust extractor by Festool is also the most powerful. For all day usage, heavier dust extraction loads and in general larger tasks, the CT 48 is the indisputable choice. The enormous 12.7 gallon dust storage space makes light work of all extraction applications. The CT 48, a step up from its predecessor, yields more efficient noise reduction and dust extraction. Never again worry about the magnitude of a sanding, planning, routing or joining project being too great with a maximum suction force of 137 CFM. The CT 48 is a HEPA certified air filtration system that not only complies with all HEPA standards but is also featured in every Festool dust creating tool. To back our claim of the highest caliber industrial tools, Festool offers a reassuring three year warranty program. Get the best in heavy duty dust extraction.
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
- Container Capacity--12.7 gallons
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 28.1 inch x 15.4 inch x 27.0
- Filter Bag Capacity 12.2 gallons
- Filter Type HEPA
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Noise Level, High Suction 71 db(A)
- Noise Level, Low Suction 62 db(A)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Power consumption -- 350-1200 Watts, 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC
- Filter surface area -- 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 35.9 lbs (16.3 kg)
- Festool CT 48 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) - Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) - 27 mm hose
- (1) - Integrated Hose Garage
- (1) - Integrated Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.