P48574689, Festool OF 2200 EB Imp Router & CT 48 E Dust Extractor
P48574689 Festool OF 2200 EB Imp Router & CT-48 Dust Extractor Package
Festool Router OF 2200 EB Imp
You might think it is a portable shaper.
The OF 2200 EB is Festool's most powerful router. It can easily plunge into 8/4 hard maple and make a 1/2 inch groove in a single pass. With 2200 watts off power, you might think you are working with a portable shaper. Designed for exceptional maneuverability, the OF 2200 incorporates many new ergonomics design features, making it easy to control, and a pleasure to use on the jobsite or in the shop.
- Imperial measurement marks for precise depth of cut
- Triple Bearing Design: The OF 2200 Router features a Triple Bearing Design which dampens spindle and bit deflection. With bearings at the top, middle and bottom, the spindle is less likely to wobble. This is particularly important considering the sheer power of the OF 2200 and the centrifugal forces exerted with spinning large bits at speeds up to 22,000 RPM.
- Variable Speed Control: Use the Variable Speed Control of the OF 2200 to dial in the appropriate spindle speed based on the material and application. An onboard cross reference guide shows the spindle RPM for each setting. The OF 2200 employs Multi-Material Control (MMC) electronics to ensure constant speed under load. That means that the speed of the bit is constant as you plunge and move through the workpiece.
- Magnetic Spindle Brake: The Magnetic Spindle Brake of the OF 2200 is a faster, more reliable method of retarding spindle motion. The use of magnetic force to stop the spindle also prolongs the service life of the motor versus a mechanical or electronic method.
- Dust Extraction Column: The Dust Extraction Column is placed on the back of the OF 2200 and extends to the top of the router and includes a swivel nozzle. A design which keeps the power cord (also top mounted) and dust extraction hose out of your way. Coupled with the Festool Boom Arm (492 753), work smarter and take full advantage of operation without being impeded by cords and hoses. Festool recommends using a 36mm hose.
- Intuitive Controls: Operating the OF 2200 could never be easier. Controls are clearly labeled with icons indicating purpose and adjustment direction. Work smarter without having to locate the manual to make less common adjustments. Use the onboard variable speed dial cross reference to select the appropriate spindle speed based on material and application. Sales and support numbers are also directly on the router for your convenience.
- Tremendous Plunge Depth Capacity: With 80mm of travel, the plunge depth of the OF 2200 is phenomenal. The collet actually plunges 10mm below the base of the router providing another option for bit changes. Use the micro-adjustment knob to fine tune plunge depth in increments of 1/256" (1/10mm). The four position depth stop turret provides pre-configurable plunge depths including a 5/64" (2mm) finishing pass setting.
- Locking Depth Stop Rod: The Locking Depth Stop Rod allows you save time by locking the OF 2200 in its plunged position and calibrate the plunge depth using the four-position depth stop turret in a single step. Dial the micro-adjustment knob in increments of 1/256" (1/10mm) for the ultimate plunge depth precision.
- Four Position Depth Stop Turret: Control plunge depth with the ability to set pre-configurable depths using the four-position turret. An integrated 5/64" (2mm) offset position saves valuable time allowing you to easily make a finish pass after making an initial pass without having to reset the plunge depth.
- 1/2" Collet: The 1/2" collet of the OF 2200 allows you to take full advantage of its 2200 Watts of power. With an opening of 3-3/8" on the standard base, the OF 2200 can take advantage of a full assortment of router bits.
- Single-Tool Ratcheting Collet: Bit changes have never been easier. Use the spindle locking lever to disengage spindle movement and loosen the collet with a ratcheting motion. The ingenious retractable 360° dust shroud and wide plunge column spacing enables open access to the collet.
- Retractable, Spring-Loaded 360º Dust Shroud: Work smarter with the Retractable, Spring-Loaded 360° Dust Shroud of the OF 2200. The shroud maximizes dust extraction while providing high visibility of the workpiece. Release the dust shroud using a release lever at your fingertips. The shroud retracts back into the locked position after the router is fully plunged.
- Power consumption - 2200 watts / 18 amps 120 v AC
- Drive shaft speed 10,000 - 22,000 RPM
- Quick depth adjustment range - 3 5/32 in. (80mm)
- Collet diameter range -1/4 in. & 1/2 in. & 8mm
- Weight - 17.2 lbs
- OF 2200 EB Router
- Collet - 1/2 in.
- Chip catcher
- Dust extraction hood
- Standard U.S. guide bushing adapter
- In systainer SYS 4 T-Loc
574938, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 48 E
It’s no coincidence that the largest dust extractor by Festool is also the most powerful. For all day usage, heavier dust extraction loads and in general larger tasks, the CT 48 is the indisputable choice. The enormous 12.7 gallon dust storage space makes light work of all extraction applications. The CT 48, a step up from its predecessor, yields more efficient noise reduction and dust extraction. Never again worry about the magnitude of a sanding, planning, routing or joining project being too great with a maximum suction force of 137 CFM. The CT 48 is a HEPA certified air filtration system that not only complies with all HEPA standards but is also featured in every Festool dust creating tool. To back our claim of the highest caliber industrial tools, Festool offers a reassuring three year warranty program. Get the best in heavy duty dust extraction.
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
- Container Capacity--12.7 gallons
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 28.1 inch x 15.4 inch x 27.0
- Filter Bag Capacity 12.2 gallons
- Filter Type HEPA
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Noise Level, High Suction 71 db(A)
- Noise Level, Low Suction 62 db(A)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Power consumption -- 350-1200 Watts, 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC
- Filter surface area -- 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 35.9 lbs (16.3 kg)
- Festool CT 48 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) - Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) - 27 mm hose
- (1) - Integrated Hose Garage
- (1) - Integrated Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.