P48574690, Festool HL 850 E Planer Imp & CT 48 E Dust Extractor
P48574690 Festool HL 850 E Planer Imp & CT 48 E Dust Extractor Package
Festool Planer HL 850 E Imp
Using an electric planer right up to the edge or on rebates often produces unsatisfactory results, as the machine leaves a lip that has to be removed by hand unless you have the Festool HL 850 E planer. The HL 850 E lets you work in dead spots because it can plane across the entire width of the rebate. The one-sided head support makes this possible. It means that the planer head is flush with the other side of the planer casing. Its also safe. The side guard swings up as the rebate depth increases. Planing up to the edge in deep rebates is no longer a problem.
Smooth going.The HL 850 E planer is equipped with the unique spiral blade. Because the blade is drawn across the work piece at an angle and cuts more gently into the work piece, it produces less noise and an absolutely smooth surface. Since the planer head has only one blade, blade changing is faster it takes less than a minute. No blade adjustment is necessary. With many planers, the chip ejection unit is on the wrong side and in the way 50% of the time. Luckily, Festool engineers understand the problems of day-to-day work, and come up with solutions. The chip ejection unit and the chip extraction port switch between left and right to suit the job at hand. Theres no longer any need to lose time cleaning up afterwards.
Easy control. The 90 V-shaped groove in the sole-plate of the HL 850 E planer prevents the planer from slipping or running out when chamfering boards and beams. For reliable and precisely contoured chamfering, simply set the planer on the work piece and away you go. The infinitely adjustable cutting depth is another instance of Festools careful design. You can correct the cutting depth from 0 to 9/64 while planing, without lifting the planer off the work piece and without taking your hands off the handle.
Add some texture.Different textures can bring life and beauty to surfaces. All you have to do is change the planer head. Our three rustic planer heads are perfect for giving wood a rough-hewn look.
- Imperial measuring marks for depth of cut
- A unique planer, very quiet and very fast.
- Change cutting depth with the planer running.
- Always a clear view of the rebate edge.
- Create distressed or rough-hewn effects with accessory heads, or convert into a bench-mounted planer with optional bench unit.
- Planer head is mounted on one side for unlimited rebate depth and planing up to the edge.
- Single spiral carbide blade requires no adjustment of cutting circle diameter and planer head.
- The fastest blade change takes only 60 seconds!
- Long plate at front and rear
- Converts to a jointer with the addition of bench unit and angle stop
- Lockable planing depth adjuster
- V-groove in shoe for corner beveling
- Pivoted chip deflector and dust extraction port mounts on left or right side
- Smooth run-up and constant cutting speed even at maximum cutting depth thanks to electronics with 3 control and monitoring functions: controlled smooth start-up, constant speed under load, and temperature-triggered overload protection.
- Power consumption 850 watts/7 amp 120 volts AC
- Drive shaft speed 10,000 rpm
- Cutting depth 0-9/64" (0-3.5 mm)
- Rebating depth unlimited
- Head width 3 15/64" (82 mm)
- Noise level at idle 79 dB(A)
- Weight 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)
- HL 850 E Includes:
- Parallel guide
- Rebate depth guide
- In Systainer 3 T-Loc
574938, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 48 E
It’s no coincidence that the largest dust extractor by Festool is also the most powerful. For all day usage, heavier dust extraction loads and in general larger tasks, the CT 48 is the indisputable choice. The enormous 12.7 gallon dust storage space makes light work of all extraction applications. The CT 48, a step up from its predecessor, yields more efficient noise reduction and dust extraction. Never again worry about the magnitude of a sanding, planning, routing or joining project being too great with a maximum suction force of 137 CFM. The CT 48 is a HEPA certified air filtration system that not only complies with all HEPA standards but is also featured in every Festool dust creating tool. To back our claim of the highest caliber industrial tools, Festool offers a reassuring three year warranty program. Get the best in heavy duty dust extraction.
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
- Container Capacity--12.7 gallons
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 28.1 inch x 15.4 inch x 27.0
- Filter Bag Capacity 12.2 gallons
- Filter Type HEPA
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Noise Level, High Suction 71 db(A)
- Noise Level, Low Suction 62 db(A)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Power consumption -- 350-1200 Watts, 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC
- Filter surface area -- 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 35.9 lbs (16.3 kg)
- Festool CT 48 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) - Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) - 27 mm hose
- (1) - Integrated Hose Garage
- (1) - Integrated Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.