P48575389, Festool TS 75 EQ Imp Saw (w/o rail) & CT 48 E Dust Extractor
P48575389, Festool TS 75 EQ Imp Saw (w/o rail) & CT 48 E Dust Extractor Package
Festool TS 75 EQ Imp Plunge Cut Saw
Cut through your workload like never before with the TS 75 EQ Imp plunge-cut saw. Take on bigger projects with our largest cutting depth yet - 2 15/16" or 2 3/4" with the included guide rail. And with 13 amps of adjustable power, the TS 75 has plenty of muscle to spare - powerful enough to cut through steel doors. And it won't tire you out as quickly since it weighs less than 14 lbs. A limit stop and slip clutch drastically reduce the effects of kickbacks, making the TS 75 much safer to use. The splinter guard and guide rail make glue-ready cuts a reality. Add it all up and you have a fierce, versatile saw that's easy on the user and tough on everything else. Unlike conventional pendulum-cover circular saws, Festool's design allows the saw blade to retract into the housing giving you the option to start and end the cut accurately anywhere on the material. All of this innovation means a quicker, safer and more cost-effective precision tool. The dust extraction port ensures less dust and a clear view of the workpiece. Superior ergonomic design makes this powerful saw nearly effortless to work with.
- Imperial measurement marks for precise depth of cut
- Detachable Plug-it power cord. Use same cord for different Festool tools. - Cord detaches for easy storage and replacement.
- Convenient 11.5 foot length means no hang ups.
- Rotating dust extractor connector. 360 degree rotation makes it exceptionally easy to adjust the dust extractor to suit your working position.
- FastFix saw blade changing system. The saw blade can now be changed in just a few moves. The allen key is stowed on-board so everything you need is at your fingertips. This new system is quick, safe and easy to use.
- Triple motor bearing. The triple bearing of the motor improves running smoothness and extends the service life.
- Exact depth setting allows the cutting depth to be set quickly. the easy-to-read scale allows the settings to be accurate to 1 mm.
- Zero-play guidance. Once the saw is on the guide rail, no tools are required to adjust the jaws for accurate, zero-play guidance.
- Splinter guard on both sides. The attachable splinter guard and the guide rail make splinter-free cuts on both sides of the blade. This eliminates the need for time-consuming finished work.
- Slip clutch. With the TS 75, if the saw blade jams, the sliding clutch prevents saw kickback, thereby increasing safety.
- Spring-loaded riving knife. Always there when you need it, always hidden when you don't. The spring-loaded riving knife retracts into the housing automatically when the saw is plunged into the material.
- Easy-to-reach limit stop. Always within reach, the limit stop prevents the saw from jolting back when plunged into the material.
- Arbor size 1.101" (30 mm)
- Bevel cuts 0º - 45º
- Cutting depth on guide rail 2 3/4" (70 mm) straight down and 2 1/8" (55 mm) at 45°
- Cutting depth without guide rail 2 15/16" (75 mm) straight down
- Power consumption 1600 watts / 13 amps 120 v AC
- Saw blade diameter 8-1/4" (210 mm)
- Saw blade speed 1,350 - 3,550 rpm
- Weight 13.6 lbs. (6.2 kg)
- TS 75 EQ Saw
- Universal Saw Blade
- Chip Deflector
- Limit Stop
- in Systainer 5 T-Loc
574938, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT 48 E
It’s no coincidence that the largest dust extractor by Festool is also the most powerful. For all day usage, heavier dust extraction loads and in general larger tasks, the CT 48 is the indisputable choice. The enormous 12.7 gallon dust storage space makes light work of all extraction applications. The CT 48, a step up from its predecessor, yields more efficient noise reduction and dust extraction. Never again worry about the magnitude of a sanding, planning, routing or joining project being too great with a maximum suction force of 137 CFM. The CT 48 is a HEPA certified air filtration system that not only complies with all HEPA standards but is also featured in every Festool dust creating tool. To back our claim of the highest caliber industrial tools, Festool offers a reassuring three year warranty program. Get the best in heavy duty dust extraction.
- Compact design but large volume
- Modular plug-in slot allows maximum customisation
- High-power, space-efficient turbine provides high suction power
- Sys-Dock, hose garage and cord holder for tidy work
- Locking wheel brake for safe transportation
- Optimum filter bag usage and constant suction power thanks to SELFCLEAN bag
- Optimised servicing for time and cost savings
- Fast changing of main filter and filter bag - no tools required
- Precise dust extraction due to stepless speed adjustment
- Soft-starting, shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for power and air tools
- No static buildup due to anti-static function
- Container Capacity--12.7 gallons
- Dimensions -- (l x w x h) 28.1 inch x 15.4 inch x 27.0
- Filter Bag Capacity 12.2 gallons
- Filter Type HEPA
- Max suction force -- 137 cfm (3900 l/min)
- Noise Level, High Suction 71 db(A)
- Noise Level, Low Suction 62 db(A)
- Static Water Lift -- 96” (24000 Pa / 240 mbar)
- Power consumption -- 350-1200 Watts, 2.9 –10 amps @ 120volts AC
- Filter surface area -- 3.29 ft2(3060 cm2)
- Power cord -- 24.6 ft (7.5 m) 12 AWG
- Weight -- 35.9 lbs (16.3 kg)
- Festool CT 48 E Hepa Cleantex Dust Extractor
- (1) - Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- (1) - 27 mm hose
- (1) - Integrated Hose Garage
- (1) - Integrated Cord wrap
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.