PAC201065, Festool VAC SYS SE 1 Clamping Module & CT 36 AC
Clamping Module with Round Vacuum Cup and Foot Valve for clamping non-pourous material with Vacuum Pump. In Systainer SYS 4.
CT SYS portable dust extractor.
PAC201065, Festool VAC SYS SE 1 Clamping Module & CT 36 AC Dust Extractor
201065, Festool VAC SYS SE 1 Clamping Module
Work more efficiently with the new VAC SYS System. With proven vacuum-based suction clamping, the VAC SYS provides a highly effective and ergonomic work platform for nearly any project. Effectively clamp material or a workpiece for effortless machining and finishing while protecting delicate surfaces from clamp damage. Each Clamping Module (available separately or with the VAC PMP), is equipped with a suction base that adheres to non-porous surfaces with a quick release valve, and can adapt to many surface sizes based on interchangeable Vacuum Pods (available separately).
- Improve work processes. Easily reduce set-up time with simple and effortless clamping that allows for full surface access.
- Protect material surfaces. Vacuum based clamping with soft Vacuum cups provides non-marring clamping which protects the workpiece and helps to reduce re-work.
- Reduce fatigue. Rotate material 360º or tilt the workpiece from 0º to 90º as needed for even greater access. The VAC SYS puts larger and more awkward pieces well within reach which reduces the fatigue associated with stretching over and around the material.
Clamping Module with Round Vacuum Cup and Foot Valve for clamping non-pourous material with Vacuum Pump. Comes in Systainer SYS 4.
584174, Dust Extractor CT SYS
Portable and compact, yet loaded with features such as Full Unit HEPA Certification, tool-triggered operation, high-performance suction, and Systainer integration. The CT SYS is ideal for remodelers and painters who need the utmost in portability, yet without compromise in function. Self-contained hose and cord storage, onboard tools, manual and automatic function, shoulder strap, anti-static design, system integration, and low sound (67 dB(A)), the CT SYS is well-equipped and built for professional use. The CT SYS System is small in size, BIG in performance.
- Anti-static suction hose 1-1/16" x 9.8' (27mm x 3m)
- Depth x Width x Height 15-9/16” x 11-5/8” x 10-5/8” (396 x 296 x 270 mm)
- Max. Suction Capacity 106 CFM (3,000 l/min)
- Maximum Vacuum 80” static water lift (20,000 Pa)
- Noise (Sound Level) 67 dBA
- Power Consumption 1000 watts, 8.3 amps 120 V AC
- Power Cord Length 5 meters (16’-13/32” (16.4’))
- Product Weight 15.2 lbs (6.9 kg)
- Anti-Static Hose: 1-1/16” x 9.8’ (27 mm x 3.0 m)
- Filter: HEPA (1 piece)
- Disposable Filter Bag: 1 piece
- Container / Filter Bag Capacity: 1.2 gal / 0.9 gal (4.5 liters / 3.5 liters)
- Mobile and Portable: Integrated to stack and pack with Systainers the CT SYS can be easily carried by the handle or provided configurable shoulder strap.
- Assurance: Full Unit HEPA Certification, full-sized performance, compact and lightweight size, and system integration, all backed by our exclusive Service All-Inclusive that includes a 3-year warranty
- Versatile: The CT SYS is your partner for tackling the smaller and tedious tasks while providing tool-triggered activation for use with power tools yet fully equipped for clean-up tasks with on-board
574933, Festool Drywall Dust Extractor CT 36 E AC
The CT 36 E AC has an autoclean feature especially equipped for the Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander. Sanders are known for creating a lot of dust very quickly. So the filters with normal dust extractors would clog creating excessive dust build-up and minimum suction. With this Festool dust extractor, there is an automatic cleaning of the filter as you continue to work so there are no interruptions. Its ability to circulate huge amounts of suction for the dust and the continued use of the filter without any interruptions is time and money-saving. The CT 36 E AC includes an ultra-light weight, flexible hose for use with the Planex Drywall sander and other tools that accept a 36mm hose. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- Container Capacity: 9.5 gal
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4" (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Filter Bag Capacity 8.9 gal
- Maximum Suction Force 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Noise Level: 62-72 db(A)
- Power Consumption 350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Static Water Lift 96" (24,000 Pa)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- 36mm Antistatic Suction Hose, 1(36mm) x 11.5’(3.5M)
Note: Included hose will not fit on Festool tools other than the Planex Sander. A 27 mm hose (500677) will fit CT 36 E AC and all Festool tools that create waste.
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.