PAC500723, Festool SysLite KAL-2 Worklamp & CT 36 E AC
500723, Festoool SysLite KAL-2 Worklamp
The SysLite’s robust build and shock-resistant body is easy to carry and designed to perform when you need it most. Updated with higher-performing LEDS to emit 50% more light with the same power consumption. 20% longer runtimes with a higher capacity internal battery, improved color temperature (5,000 Kelvin), and integrated emergency lighting function. Can be used with external Festool batteries or plugged directly into a power source.
- Portable and durable. Designed to go where your work takes you whether under a cabinet or into an attic. A multi-angle body casts light where you need it most, while the tripod port and swiveling hook provide even more options to illuminate any task. With a rugged, shatterproof housing,impact-resistant lens, and nearly indestructible LEDs, the SysLite is built for the toughest demands.
- 170° Dispersion. Cast a broad and even light for the most natural lighting effect to examine a surface for imperfections, or illuminate a tight workspace without a harsh, blinding glare.
- High quality light. The SysLite delivers an even, balanced light source, casting a brilliant and consistent white light (5,000 Kelvin), so you can examine the smallest details in close quarters, or take a few steps back to look at the big picture.
- Power (W) 1.5 watt LED (x12)
- Internal Battery 7.2 V / 2.9 Ah
- Lithium Ion Light Duration High: 110 minutes (1.8 hours) Low: 290 minutes (4.8 hours)
- Dimensions 6" x 4" x 3" (150 x 100 x 80 mm)
- Weight 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Compatibility 12.0–18.0 V Lithium Ion and Nickel-based batteries
- Wall Charger
- Car Charger
- Carrying Bag
574933, Festool Drywall Dust Extractor CT 36 E AC
The CT 36 E AC has an autoclean feature especially equipped for the Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander. Sanders are known for creating a lot of dust very quickly. So the filters with normal dust extractors would clog creating excessive dust build-up and minimum suction. With this Festool dust extractor, there is an automatic cleaning of the filter as you continue to work so there are no interruptions. Its ability to circulate huge amounts of suction for the dust and the continued use of the filter without any interruptions is time and money-saving. The CT 36 E AC includes an ultra-light weight, flexible hose for use with the Planex Drywall sander and other tools that accept a 36mm hose. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- Container Capacity: 9.5 gal
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4" (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Filter Bag Capacity 8.9 gal
- Maximum Suction Force 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Noise Level: 62-72 db(A)
- Power Consumption 350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Static Water Lift 96" (24,000 Pa)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- 36mm Antistatic Suction Hose, 1(36mm) x 11.5’(3.5M)
Note: Included hose will not fit on Festool tools other than the Planex Sander. A 27 mm hose (500677) will fit CT 36 E AC and all Festool tools that create waste.
BIS will price match:
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.