PAC570789, Festool 4 1/2" Rotary Sander RAS 115.04 & CT 36 AC
PAC570789, Festool 4 1/2" Rotary Sander RAS 115.04 & CT 36 AC Dust Extractor
570789, Festool RAS 115.04 E Rotary Sander
Perfect for agressive stripping and shaping, the RAS's high-torque, gear-driven sanding power for strong abrasion results in fast work.
Powered by 500 watts, this Festool rotary sander allows you to power through the toughest surfaces and coatings effortlessly. Rapid material removal cuts your work time in half, saving you money in materials. By eliminating hand sanding, you get the job done three times faster. Protecting the quality of this tool is another important factor. Thermal overload protection prevents this power tool from becoming damaged due to overheating. It ensures a long service life, meaning you save money by not investing in another tool. The shrouded dust extraction provides highly efficient dust removal resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life. Dust control not only reduces mess and cleanup after heavy sanding, but also saves you money with the reuse of the abrasives and pads. Festool guarantees a high-quality power tool and years of reliable service with its three-year warranty.
- A low speed, high torque sander designed for stripping layers of paints, coatings, or varnishes as well as scribing, and rough shaping, of material.
- Dust extraction shroud with brushes rotates 360 degrees around the pad for optimum dust collection and adjusts with a flick of the wrist.
- Equipped with StickFix Hook & Loop pad design for fast and easy abrasive changes or re-using paper for greater economy.
- MMC Electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, constant speed under load, and thermal and overload protection.
- Power consumption 500 Watts / 4.2 amps 120 v AC
- Pad diameter 4 1/2" (115 mm)
- Shaft thread M 14
- Dust extraction port 1" (27 mm)
- Weight 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- RAS 115 Rotary Sander
- Dust extraction hood with brush
- StickFix sanding pad (115mm soft)
- Extra side handle
- Systainer 2 T-Loc
574933, Festool Drywall Dust Extractor CT 36 E AC
The CT 36 E AC has an autoclean feature especially equipped for the Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander. Sanders are known for creating a lot of dust very quickly. So the filters with normal dust extractors would clog creating excessive dust build-up and minimum suction. With this Festool dust extractor, there is an automatic cleaning of the filter as you continue to work so there are no interruptions. Its ability to circulate huge amounts of suction for the dust and the continued use of the filter without any interruptions is time and money-saving. The CT 36 E AC includes an ultra-light weight, flexible hose for use with the Planex Drywall sander and other tools that accept a 36mm hose. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- Container Capacity: 9.5 gal
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4" (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Filter Bag Capacity 8.9 gal
- Maximum Suction Force 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Noise Level: 62-72 db(A)
- Power Consumption 350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Static Water Lift 96" (24,000 Pa)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- 36mm Antistatic Suction Hose, 1(36mm) x 11.5’(3.5M)
Note: Included hose will not fit on Festool tools other than the Planex Sander. A 27 mm hose (500677) will fit CT 36 E AC and all Festool tools that create waste.
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.