PAC571000, Festool Shinex Rotary Polisher RAP 150-14 FE & CT 36 E AC
When is a sander not an ordinary sander? When it's the Festool Shinex RAP 150-14 FE Polisher!
571000, Festool Shinex Rotary Polisher RAP 150-14 FE
When is a sander not an ordinary sander? When it's the Festool Shinex RAP 150-14 FE Polisher! This variable speed sander and rotary polisher boasts 1200 watts of power and an ergonomic design for greater comfort all day long. It's lightweight and includes thermal overload protection. The rubberized grip on this Festool polisher gives you better control, so you can easily remove surface defects and buff high gloss surfaces. ShopFestool.com sells high performance Festool products at great prices.
- Variable Speed Trigger: Absolute speed control for working with high-polish surfaces. Use low speed for delicate surfaces and to prevent polish spray off.
- Low-Clearance Profile: Keeps your hand close to the surface for maximum control on horizontal, vertical, and difficult positions.
- Tool-Free Pad Change: Recessed spindle sop for fast and easy pad changes.
- Ergonomic: Rubberized grip and comfortable form factor combine for tireless operation and excellent controllability.
- Low Weight: At just over 4-1/2 lbs, the Shinex is a breeze to maneuver, yet provides plenty of torque and power for the toughest jobs.
- 2-Speed Motor: Extremely robust 2-speed motor and double reduction gearing is both compact and powerful. This heavy-duty design allows for longer working times and longer service life.
- Fluff filter: Fluff filter protects the Shinex motor from fluff, fuszz or castoff from sponges, pads and sheepskin, protecting your investment for the longterm.
- Protection: Equipped with temperature and overload protection, greatly increasing the life of the tool
- Support Points: Unique support point on the back of the Shinex provides a sturdy contact point that resists tipping for changing of polishing media.
- Power Consumption: 1200 watts / 10 amps 120 v AC
- Pad size: 6" (150mm)
- Speed (rotary): up to 1,400 rpm
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
- StickFix Sanding Pad
- Auxiliary Side Handle
574933, Festool Drywall Dust Extractor CT 36 E AC
The CT 36 E AC has an autoclean feature especially equipped for the Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander. Sanders are known for creating a lot of dust very quickly. So the filters with normal dust extractors would clog creating excessive dust build-up and minimum suction. With this Festool dust extractor, there is an automatic cleaning of the filter as you continue to work so there are no interruptions. Its ability to circulate huge amounts of suction for the dust and the continued use of the filter without any interruptions is time and money-saving. The CT 36 E AC includes an ultra-light weight, flexible hose for use with the Planex Drywall sander and other tools that accept a 36mm hose. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- Container Capacity: 9.5 gal
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4" (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Filter Bag Capacity 8.9 gal
- Maximum Suction Force 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Noise Level: 62-72 db(A)
- Power Consumption 350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Static Water Lift 96" (24,000 Pa)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- 36mm Antistatic Suction Hose, 1(36mm) x 11.5’(3.5M)
Note: Included hose will not fit on Festool tools other than the Planex Sander. A 27 mm hose (500677) will fit CT 36 E AC and all Festool tools that create waste.
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.