PAC575219 Festool Planex LHS 225 & CT36 E AC Dust Extractor
With the Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander, you can sand walls and ceilings in a fraction of the time it takes with other tools or methods. Add the new CT 36 AC Dust Extractor and save countless hours of prep work and cleanup, since the Planex captures and contains virtually all the dust and mess. The Planex is built tough and ready, not only for the toughest jobsite challenges, but for the abuse it will suffer at the hands of the most abusive jobsites. The CT 36-AC comes equipped with a special antistatic 36mm hose that won’t kink or collect dust ,as well as open face disposable bags to contain the mess. What sets the CT 36-AC from normal dust extractors is its ability to deal with the dust with quick bursts of air, which automatically cleans the filter for continued, uninterrupted use, so you can keep you're focus where it counts, and save money in the process.
PAC575219 Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander & CT36 E AC Dust Extractor
575219 Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander
Fast, clean & comfortable. Don't use a pole, a hand pad or any other device to sand soint compound. The Festool Planex Drywall Sander will make your sanding job quick and easy. When you us3e the Planex Sander with the CT 36 AC you can avoid the mess and time spent cleaning up drywall dust that gets everywhere. Your jobsite will remain clean and make everyone happy. No more inhaling that hazardous dust. The investment in a Festool Planex Drywall Sander is one that will pay for itself in labor savings, additional jobs and improved working atmosphere many times over.
Some of the many features and benefits of the Festool Planex Sander:
- Easily reach high and difficult areas - no ladder work
- Simple to add or remove extensions allow the user to work in close quarters or have a significant reach with added extensions.
- Convenient, handle speed controls allow quick adjustment from fast speeds for material removal to slower speeds for finish ssanding
- Adjustable variable speed controls allow the user to switch between decreased suction for flat surfaces to increased speed for shaped areas like door jambs
- When connected to the Festool CT 36 AC dust extractor, the Planex sander will significantly reduce hazadous airborne dust, giving thr user not only a great finish but reduced cleanup time
- Power Consumption 500 Wats
- Speed 310-920 RPM
- Sanding Morion - Gear Driven
- Sanding Pad 8-1/2 inches
- Dust Port 1-1/2 inchses (36mm)
- Length with no extensions 43-1/2 inch
- Length with 1 extension 63-1/2 inches
- Length with 2 extensions 83-1/2 inches
- Weight with no extensions 8.4 lbs
- Weight with one extension 10.1 lbs
- Weight with two extensions 11.9 lbs.
- Planex Power Head
- One Extension
- Planex power handle
- Plug it cord
- Maxi Systainer
574933, Festool Drywall Dust Extractor CT 36 E AC
The CT 36 E AC has an autoclean feature especially equipped for the Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander. Sanders are known for creating a lot of dust very quickly. So the filters with normal dust extractors would clog creating excessive dust build-up and minimum suction. With this Festool dust extractor, there is an automatic cleaning of the filter as you continue to work so there are no interruptions. Its ability to circulate huge amounts of suction for the dust and the continued use of the filter without any interruptions is time and money-saving. The CT 36 E AC includes an ultra-light weight, flexible hose for use with the Planex Drywall sander and other tools that accept a 36mm hose. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- Container Capacity: 9.5 gal
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4" (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Filter Bag Capacity 8.9 gal
- Maximum Suction Force 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Noise Level: 62-72 db(A)
- Power Consumption 350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Static Water Lift 96" (24,000 Pa)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- 36mm Antistatic Suction Hose, 1(36mm) x 11.5’(3.5M)
Note: Included hose will not fit on Festool tools other than the Planex Sander. A 27 mm hose (500677) will fit CT 36 E AC and all Festool tools that create waste.
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAC575219 Festool Planex LHS 225 & CT36 E AC Dust Extractor
496215, Festool Disposable Dust Liners, 5 Pack
496186, Fesool SELFCLEAN Filter Bag SC FIS-CT 36, 5 pcs
495169, Festool PLANEX Drywall Sander Extension
495168, Festool Planex Sanding Pad