PAC574422, Festool Domino XL DF 700 & CT 36 E AC
Faster, Easier, Stronger. A revolutionary new joining system. Joining has always been a slow, difficult process. Never again, thanks to Festools new Domino joining system. The system consists of the Domino joiner and pre-fabricated, solid Beech, Domino tenons. The Domino joiner, with its revolutionary cutting method, simple indexing features and adjustable mortise sizing, makes flawless mortises every single time. The Domino tenon is equally as impressive its 100% rotation proof and far stronger than either biscuits or dowels. It also has a large gluing surface area for extra strength. Dominoes come in five sizes, one perfect for almost any application. The system works on everything from face frames and workpieces as small as 1 x 5/8, to large projects and heavy furniture. More Flexible than a biscuit joint. Stronger than a dowel. Faster than both.
PAC574422 Festool Domino Joiner DF 700 XL & CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
Festool Domino Joiner DF 700 XL
The Festool Domino XL is built for the big jobs that the DF 500 just can't handle Where the Domino 500 is built for small to medium size joinery, the Domino XL is designed for large projects that require a structural joint. This machine is basically a portable tennoner. When building interior orexterior doors, furniture or any other item that needs a strong, hidden joint, use the Domino XL 700.
- Positioning: With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
- Carbide Tip Spiral Bit: Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material.
- Pivoting Fence: Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Stepped Height Stop: From 13/32" to 1-31/32" (10-50mm) for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment.
- Depth Control: Quick, precise adjustment in 5mm increments for different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application. Adjusts from 19/32" to 2-3/4" (15-70mm)
- Dust Extraction: Your mortises are clean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a dust extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Mortise Width Adjustment: Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Rapid Bit Change: Means you can change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size.
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
- Power consumption: 720 watts
- Cutter Spindle Speed: 24,300 RPM
- Mortising Depth Stop: Adjusts from 19/32" to 2-3/4" (15-70mm)
- Domino Slot Cutter Dia: 8 10, 12, 14 mm)
- Mortising Depth: Adjusts from 19/32" to 2-3/4" (15-70mm)
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- DF 700 XL Joiner
- D12 (12mm) Domino Cutter
- Support Bracket
- Operating Wrench
- In Systainer 5 T-Loc
574933, Festool Drywall Dust Extractor CT 36 E AC
The CT 36 E AC has an autoclean feature especially equipped for the Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander. Sanders are known for creating a lot of dust very quickly. So the filters with normal dust extractors would clog creating excessive dust build-up and minimum suction. With this Festool dust extractor, there is an automatic cleaning of the filter as you continue to work so there are no interruptions. Its ability to circulate huge amounts of suction for the dust and the continued use of the filter without any interruptions is time and money-saving. The CT 36 E AC includes an ultra-light weight, flexible hose for use with the Planex Drywall sander and other tools that accept a 36mm hose. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- Container Capacity: 9.5 gal
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4" (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Filter Bag Capacity 8.9 gal
- Maximum Suction Force 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Noise Level: 62-72 db(A)
- Power Consumption 350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Static Water Lift 96" (24,000 Pa)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- 36mm Antistatic Suction Hose, 1(36mm) x 11.5’(3.5M)
Note: Included hose will not fit on Festool tools other than the Planex Sander. A 27 mm hose (500677) will fit CT 36 E AC and all Festool tools that create waste.
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAC574422, Festool Domino XL DF 700 & CT 36 E AC
496215, Festool Disposable Dust Liners, 5 Pack
496186, Fesool SELFCLEAN Filter Bag SC FIS-CT 36, 5 pcs
498689, Festool Domino XL Beech Tenons 14x28x750, 18 pcs
497871, Festool Domino XL 700 Cutter 14mm