PAC575213, Festool Mixer MX 1200 EF & CT 36 E AC
Maximize comfort and control when doing the dirty work of mixing and stirring. With the MX 1200 and Ergofix system the machine adjusts to the way you work with tool-free height adjustment.
575213, Festool Mixer MX 1200 EF
Maximize comfort and control when doing the dirty work of mixing and stirring. With the MX 1200 and Ergofix system the machine adjusts to the way you work with tool-free height adjustment. Reduce splash-ups with the 1200 watt (10 amp) powerful soft-start motor featuring in-trigger speed control as well as variable speed dial. Rubber corner bumpers protect it from jobsite knock-overs while the motor is protected by a cap as well as cooling airflow that is designed to avoid taking in contaminants for longer service life. Changing out stirring rods is fast and simple with the Ergofix adapter that provides tool-free changes.
- Protective cap with labyrinth seal prevents the penetration of spray water and dirt.
- Powerful, high-torque 1200 W motor.
- No material splash upon start-up thanks to soft start with variable speed trigger.
- The right stirring speed for every material thanks to electronic speed control.
- Less effort required for guiding the mixer thanks to ergonomic handle design with large lever arm.
- ErgoFix height adjustment with integrated quick-change function.
- Stable rubber corners protect the machine against damage and, at the same time, enable secure set-down and non-slip leaning against the wall.
- stirrer rod HS 2 140x600 M14; (769031)
- ErgoFix adapter;
- double open-ended wrench
574933, Festool Drywall Dust Extractor CT 36 E AC
The CT 36 E AC has an autoclean feature especially equipped for the Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander. Sanders are known for creating a lot of dust very quickly. So the filters with normal dust extractors would clog creating excessive dust build-up and minimum suction. With this Festool dust extractor, there is an automatic cleaning of the filter as you continue to work so there are no interruptions. Its ability to circulate huge amounts of suction for the dust and the continued use of the filter without any interruptions is time and money-saving. The CT 36 E AC includes an ultra-light weight, flexible hose for use with the Planex Drywall sander and other tools that accept a 36mm hose. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- Container Capacity: 9.5 gal
- Dimensions (L X W X H) 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4" (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Filter Bag Capacity 8.9 gal
- Maximum Suction Force 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Noise Level: 62-72 db(A)
- Power Consumption 350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Static Water Lift 96" (24,000 Pa)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- 36mm Antistatic Suction Hose, 1(36mm) x 11.5’(3.5M)
Note: Included hose will not fit on Festool tools other than the Planex Sander. A 27 mm hose (500677) will fit CT 36 E AC and all Festool tools that create waste.
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.