PI574422, Festool Domino XL DF 700 & CT Midi T-Loc
PI574422 Festool Domino Joiner DF 700 XL & CT Midi Dust Extractor T-Loc
Festool Domino Joiner DF 700 XL
Big Brother has arrived. The Festool Domino XL is built for the big jobs that the DF 500 just can't handle Where the Domino 500 is built for small to medium size joinery, the Domino XL is designed for large projects that require a structural joint. This machine is basically a portable tennoner. When building interior orexterior doors, furniture or any other item that needs a strong, hidden joint, use the Domino XL 700.
- Positioning: With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
- Carbide Tip Spiral Bit: Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material.
- Pivoting Fence: Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Stepped Height Stop: From 13/32" to 1-31/32" (10-50mm) for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment.
- Depth Control: Quick, precise adjustment in 5mm increments for different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application. Adjusts from 19/32" to 2-3/4" (15-70mm)
- Dust Extraction: Your mortises are clean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a dust extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Mortise Width Adjustment: Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Rapid Bit Change: Means you can change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size.
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
- Power consumption: 720 watts
- Cutter Spindle Speed: 24,300 RPM
- Mortising Depth Stop: Adjusts from 19/32" to 2-3/4" (15-70mm)
- Domino Slot Cutter Dia: 8 10, 12, 14 mm)
- Mortising Depth: Adjusts from 19/32" to 2-3/4" (15-70mm)
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- DF 700 XL Joiner
- D12 (12mm) Domino Cutter
- Support Bracket
- Operating Wrench
- In Systainer 5 T-Loc
575267, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT MIDI T-Loc
The CT MIDI is compact, ultra-portable, and powerful.
Being moderately larger in size and having an increased capacity of 3.9 gallons, the CT MIDI is for heavier on-site use. Having more versatility allows the CT MIDI to tackle larger jobs and filter more dust. The elimination of dust particles in the air, having a healthier work environment, and the integrated SysDock are all benefits to consider. With 137 CFM, the MIDI can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimum noise distractions. For easy transportation and storage, the MIDI has an integrated hose garage. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- New Smooth tapered suction hose
- New and improved SYS-Dock Hose Garage
- New cord holder
- Tool-Triggered or Manual Activation. With smooth start-up and shut-off delay
- Compact Dimensions, Light Weight. Work clean anywhere
- Remarkable Dust Extraction Capability. Keeps your work area clean and the air dust-free
- Big Capacity...With a Small Footprint. 3.96 gallon capacity, with simple wet to dry conversion
- Hose Garage and Cord Storage. On-board hose and cord management
- Adjustable Power/ Suction Settings. Handles all projects big and small
- Quiet Running. For a better work environment
- Antistatic Design. Prevents electrostatic charging
- Container/filter bag capacity 3.96 gal/3.3 gal (15 liters/12.5 liters)
- Depth x width x height 17.5" x 13.5" x 18.5" ((440 x 340 x 470 mm))
- Maximum suction capacity 137 CFM ((3900 l/min))
- Maximum vacuum 96" static water lift ((24000 Pa)
- Noise (sound level) 62 dB (low setting) - 72 dB (maximum setting)
- Power consumption 400-1200 watts / 3.3-10 amps 120 v AC
- Weight 21.4 lbs. (9.7 kg)
- CT Midi Dust Extractor
- Antistatic suction hose 1-1/16" x 11.5' ((27mm x 3.5 m))
- Filter bag
- 1 HEPA rated Filter
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.
PI574422, Festool Domino XL DF 700 & CT Midi T-Loc
498411, Festool Self-cleaning Filter bag 5x, CT Midi
498689, Festool Domino XL Beech Tenons 14x28x750, 18 pcs
497871, Festool Domino XL 700 Cutter 14mm