PM500732, Festool SysLite KAL-2 Worklamp Set & CT MINI
The SysLite’s robust build and shock-resistant body is easy to carry and designed to perform when you need it most.
500732, Festool SysLite KAL-2 Worklamp Set, includes 499814 adaptor
The SysLite’s robust build and shock-resistant body is easy to carry and designed to perform when you need it most. Updated with higher-performing LEDS to emit 50% more light with the same power consumption. 20% longer runtimes with a higher capacity internal battery, improved color temperature (5,000 Kelvin), and integrated emergency lighting function. Can be used with external Festool batteries or plugged directly into a power source.
- Portable and durable. Designed to go where your work takes you whether under a cabinet or into an attic. A multi-angle body casts light where you need it most, while the tripod port and swiveling hook provide even more options to illuminate any task. With a rugged, shatterproof housing,impact-resistant lens, and nearly indestructible LEDs, the SysLite is built for the toughest demands.
- 170° Dispersion. Cast a broad and even light for the most natural lighting effect to examine a surface for imperfections, or illuminate a tight workspace without a harsh, blinding glare.
- High quality light. The SysLite delivers an even, balanced light source, casting a brilliant and consistent white light (5,000 Kelvin), so you can examine the smallest details in close quarters, or take a few steps back to look at the big picture.
- Power (W) 1.5 watt LED (x12)
- Internal Battery 7.2 V / 2.9 Ah
- Lithium Ion Light Duration High: 110 minutes (1.8 hours) Low: 290 minutes (4.8 hours)
- Dimensions 6" x 4" x 3" (150 x 100 x 80 mm)
- Weight 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Compatibility 12.0–18.0 V Lithium Ion and Nickel-based batteries
- Wall Charger
- Car Charger
- Carrying Bag
- Magnetic SysLite Adapter
575260, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT MINI
The Festool Mini dust extractor is compact, mobile and powerful.
Perfect for the shop or the jobsite, this dust extractor can be used with waste-creating tools to keep your work area clean. Easily moved up and down stairs or ladders, this unit is the most portable of Festool's dust extraction models. Despite its size, the MINI removes large amounts of dust and debris with a maximum suction force of 137 CFM all while utilizing a HEPA rated filtration system. The antistatic suction hose and integrated hose garage are all specific, integral features that make traveling to and from a jobsite organized, simple and highly productive. If space and mobility are your top preferences, then the CT MINI is a great consideration. It's a small, convenient dust extractor that will take a small amount of time to get the job done right. Festool offers a comprehensive three-year limited warranty and ensures the highest level of quality for all of their power tools.
- Tool-Triggered or Manual Activation. With smooth start-up and shut-off delay
- Compact Dimensions, Light Weight. Work clean anywhere
- Remarkable Dust Extraction Capability. Keeps your work area clean and the air you breathe dust-free
- Big Capacity...With a Small Footprint. 3.96 gallon capacity, with simple wet to dry conversion
- Hose Garage and Cord Storage. On-board hose and cord management
- Adjustable Power/ Suction Settings. Handles all projects big and small
- Quiet Running. For a more pleasant work environment
- Antistatic Design. Prevents electrostatic charging
- HEPA filter Element. Our highest standard for dirt filtration. Filters down to .3 Microns. (1 piece)
- Container/filter bag capacity 2.6 gal/2 gal (10 liters/7.5 liters)
- Depth x width x height 17.5" x 13.5" x 16.5" (440 x 340 x 420mm)
- Maximum suction capacity 137 CFM ((2807 l/min))
- Maximum vacuum 96" static water lift ((24000 Pa)
- Noise (sound level) 62 dB (low setting) - 72 dB (maximum setting)
- Power consumption 400-1200 watts / 3.3-10 amps 120 v AC
- Weight 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
- CT Mini Dust Extractor
- Antistatic suction hose 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5 m)
- Self-cleaning Filter bag
- Hepa Rated Filter
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.