- PN574332, Festool Domino, DF 500 Q & CT Mini Dust Extractor T-Loc
PN574332 Festool DF 500 Q Domino Joiner & CT Mini Dust Extractor T-Loc
574332 Festool DF 500 Q Domino Joiner
The evolution of joinery. Joining has always been a slow, difficult process. Never again, thanks to the Festool Domino joining system. The system consists of the Domino joiner and pre-fabricated, beech and sipo Domino tenons. The Domino joiner, with its revolutionary cutting method, simple indexing features and adjustable mortise sizing, makes flawless mortises every single time. The Domino tenon is equally as impressive - it is 100% rotation-proof and far stronger than either biscuits or dowels. It also has a large gluing surface area for extra strength.
- Positioning: With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
- Carbide Tip Spiral Bit: Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material.
- Pivoting Fence: Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Stepped Height Stop: 7 different step positions for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment.
- Depth Control: Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application.
- Dust Extraction: Your mortises are clean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a dust extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Mortise Width Adjustment: Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Rapid Bit Change: Means you can change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size.
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
- Cutter spindle speed - 24,300 rpm
- DOMINO slot cutter diameter - (5/6/8/10 mm)
- Miter routing - 0-90°; stop positions at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°
- Movable stepped stop - (16/20/22/25/28/36/40 mm)
- Power consumption - 420 watts
- Routing depth stop - (12/15/20/25/28 mm)
- Routing height adjuster with scale (5-30 mm)
- Weight 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- DOMINO cutter D 5 (5mm)
- Plug-it power cord
- Support bracket
- Systainer SYS 2 T-Loc
574786, Festool HEPA Certified Dust Extractor CT MINI (Replaces 584156)
Independent Laboratory HEPA Certified! Built with the installer in mind, the Festool CT MINI is ideal for anyone who requires full suction capacity in a light-weight and compact design. This tool is perfect for the jobsite or the workshop. A good dust extractor keeps your work area clean and the air you breathe dust-free. A clean work environment saves clean up time, and will keep your customer happy when the job takes place in their occupied home. And by extending the service life of tools and consumables, a good dust extractor will directly improve your profitability.
- Tool-Triggered or Manual Activation. With smooth start-up and shut-off delay
- Compact Dimensions, Light Weight. Work clean anywhere
- Remarkable Dust Extraction Capability. Keeps your work area clean and the air dust-free
- Big Capacity...With a Small Footprint. 3.96 gallon capacity, with simple wet to dry conversion
- Hose Garage and Cord Storage. On-board hose and cord management
- Adjustable Power/ Suction Settings. Handles all projects big and small
- Quiet Running. For a more pleasant work environment
- Antistatic Design. Prevents electrostatic charging
Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
The new self-cleaning filter bag for the CT MINI dust extractor solves a problem that plagues other dust extractors and vacuums. During normal use, fine particles of dust cling to the inner lining of the filter bag resulting in caking. This coating of dust lowers the effective suction power dramatically resulting in poor extraction efficiency and performance. Caking can also cause additional strain on your dust extractor's motor and contribute to premature failure. Festool has addressed this issue by developing a unique pliable fleece filter bag. Because the bag is not rigid like many other types of bags, such as paper bags, it prevents caking. This means that your Festool CT Mini dust extractor continues to deliver full suction until the bag is virtually completely full. Other manufacturers feet bags do not counter this caking effect and suction is reduced dramatically throughout the use of the bag, often resulting in a situation where suction is lost before the bag is completely full. When this occurs, you're paying full price for a partially used bag. The Festool filter bag also serves as a pre-filter and is able to trap dust particles down to five millionths of a meter, or 5 microns. This is about the same size as a red blood cell. By arresting these small particles, in addition to larger chips, the bag extends the life of your main HEPA filter, reducing wear and tear as well as the expense of frequent filter replacement. Bag disposal is quick and mess-free. An integrated closure on the bag shuts the opening to prevent spilling. The material is made to be tear resistant and prevent bag blow outs which can be messy to clean up.
HEPA filter Element
Our highest standard for dirt filtration. Filters down to .3 Microns. (1 piece)
- Container/filter bag capacity 2.6 gal/2 gal (10 liters/7.5 liters)
- Depth x width x height 17.5" x 13.5" x 16.5" (440 x 340 x 420mm)
- Maximum suction capacity 137 CFM ((2807 l/min))
- Maximum vacuum 96" static water lift ((24000 Pa)
- Noise (sound level) 62 dB (low setting) - 72 dB (maximum setting)
- Power consumption 350-1200 watts / 2.9-10 amps 120 v AC
- Weight 21 lbs. ((9.7 kg))
- CT Mini Dust Extractor T-Loc
- Antistatic suction hose 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5 m)
- Self-cleaning Cloth Filter bag
- Hepa Rated Filter
Regular Price: $1,746.00
Special Price $1,670.40
Regular Price: $1,610.00
Special Price $1,540.00
Regular Price: $1,785.00
Special Price $1,705.50
Regular Price: $1,690.00
Special Price $1,620.00
Check items to add to the cart or select all
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Festool, Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of Festool, Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: PN574332, Festool Domino, DF 500 Q & CT Mini Dust Extractor T-Loc
497697, Festool Compact Cleaning Set
498410, Festool Self-cleaning Filter bag 5x, CTMini
491594, Festool Quick clamp 1pc, MFT, FS
498899, Festool Domino Systainer Assortment TL
Total Price $1,851.00
Total Price Excl. Tax: $1,851.00 Incl. Tax: $1,851.00